PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Lights; Season 5

roywhite
10-28-2010, 02:45 PM
Started last night on DirecTV; it's been indicated this is the last season for one of the better shows on TV. Anybody else catch it?

Mostly transitional stuff last night (I'll try to avoid bad spoilers; if this is too much detail, let me know)
Julie and Landry are heading off to colleges;
Tami is starting a challenging job as guidance counselor at East Dillon,
Tim is in jail,
Becky is having a hard time with her living situation, and the
East Dillon Lions are putting together a new team after a good finish last year.

blazindw
10-28-2010, 10:59 PM
I didn't read your post, but just wanted to say I'm going to avoid this thread until it premiers in the spring on NBC. I don't have DirecTV, but I'm not going to miss my favorite show on TV when it comes on. I just hope to avoid spoilers between now and then.

NovaScotian
11-04-2010, 10:07 AM
I didn't read your post, but just wanted to say I'm going to avoid this thread until it premiers in the spring on NBC. I don't have DirecTV, but I'm not going to miss my favorite show on TV when it comes on. I just hope to avoid spoilers between now and then.

i too will be avoiding this thread until i can see the episodes (either somewhere online or on nbc). do any of y'all know when it will premiere on nbc, more specifically than 'spring'?