Boston College at Wake Forest, ESPN3.com, 3:30 pm

ESPN/ABC Six-Day Holds for Nov. 6:

NC State at Clemson, ABC, ACC Network or ESPNU, 12 or 3:30 pm

Maryland at Miami, ABC, ACC Network or ESPNU, 12 or 3:30 pm

Virginia at Duke, ESPNU or ESPN3.com, 12 pm

North Carolina at Florida State, ABC, 3:30 or 8 pm

Devil in the Blue Dress
10-25-2010, 04:54 PM
Thanks for sharing this information, Jim. Now I can plan for that O dark 30 start to the tailgate party. What a downer! Noon games should be prohibited once colder weather begins to come in! mmmm.... would you like some coffee with that frost on the pumpkin?

jimsumner
10-25-2010, 05:00 PM
What a downer! Noon games should be prohibited once colder weather begins to come in!

The TV monster must be fed!

CameronBornAndBred
10-25-2010, 05:02 PM
Thanks for sharing this information, Jim. Now I can plan for that O dark 30 start to the tailgate party. What a downer! Noon games should be prohibited once colder weather begins to come in! mmmm.... would you like some coffee with that frost on the pumpkin?
Agreed! Oh well, the crazietalk tent will be up at 7am. During one of these last home games I'm planning on doing fried chicken (battered and fried on Devil's Alley..no Bojangles allowed)..I'll cross my fingers for a later start for BC and find a breakfast dish for UVA. Grrrrrr.

Devil in the Blue Dress
10-25-2010, 05:19 PM
The TV monster must be fed!
Amen to that! It's not so much about the game experience for those actually attending the game as much as it is about the game experience for those online or watching TV or some other device.

It's an interesting point that so many of the ACC games are scheduled in the early slot. Guess there's not enough interest/prestige in ACC matches to merit later slots.

Acymetric
10-25-2010, 05:23 PM
Amen to that! It's not so much about the game experience for those actually attending the game as much as it is about the game experience for those online or watching TV or some other device.

It's an interesting point that so many of the ACC games are scheduled in the early slot. Guess there's not enough interest/prestige in ACC matches to merit later slots.

Nope, there isn't. The ACC's best teams always seem to end up with 1 or 2 really bad losses. That combined with bowl performance and there isn't much interest in or respect for ACC football from people without a dog in the fight.

DevilWearsPrada
10-25-2010, 06:27 PM
Thanks for posting game times. Early start for the Va game. It will be Brunch.

Hopefully we can get a Win, that day!!!! I hate getting up so early, and its colder in the mornings.

Whats serving at Brunchgate

OZZIE4DUKE
10-25-2010, 09:43 PM
mornings.

Whats serving at Brunchgate
You'll have to check the right board to find out! Breakfast beers, for one thing! :cool:

devildeac
10-25-2010, 10:59 PM
You'll have to check the right board to find out! Breakfast beers, for one thing! :cool:

The Killer Bs: Breads, bagels, beers, brats(?), bacon, bloody marys and biscuits. Did I omit anything?

http://crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/24.gif

Indoor66
10-26-2010, 07:42 AM
The Killer Bs: Breads, bagels, beers, brats(?), bacon, bloody marys and biscuits. Did I omit anything?

http://crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/24.gif

Yeah, why are you sending us Cardiologist's Revenge? :cool:

devildeac
10-26-2010, 08:00 AM
Yeah, why are you sending us Cardiologist's Revenge? :cool:

Would whole wheat products and the fact that some of the adult beverages contain beneficial anti-oxidants help ease your fears and worries?;)

Indoor66
10-26-2010, 08:44 AM
Would whole wheat products and the fact that some of the adult beverages contain beneficial anti-oxidants help ease your fears and worries?;)

Thank you for that elucidation, elaboration and enlightenment. I know so much more, now. :cool: