PDA

View Full Version : Banner Year DVD

Battierfan01
10-22-2010, 09:28 AM
Hey guys I just ordered the Banner Year DVD yesterday from goduke.com and was wondering if anyone has seen it or had any thoughts on it. I kept trying to purchase it from the Bryan Center at Duke but they kept telling me they were sold out, and that I could order it online. Hope this is a sign that its good.

wtm001
10-22-2010, 09:41 AM
I enjoyed it very much. It pretty much documents all the games they played in order. If I'm not mistaking half the video is the regular season and they other half is the post season. I need to watch it again, thanks for reminding me! :p

Battierfan01
10-22-2010, 10:09 AM
I enjoyed it very much. It pretty much documents all the games they played in order. If I'm not mistaking half the video is the regular season and they other half is the post season. I need to watch it again, thanks for reminding me! :p

Thanks for the info. I was trying to find the run time for the DVD, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Do you know how long it is?

wtm001
10-22-2010, 10:26 AM
Thanks for the info. I was trying to find the run time for the DVD, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Do you know how long it is?

I just realized I had the DVD with me at work. It's an hour. :cool:

Acymetric
10-22-2010, 11:59 AM
My dad got me the DVD a little while back and its great. I felt like they really glossed over the ACC tournament but they hit on a lot of big moments in the regular season, and of course the focus was on the NCAA tournament. Definitely fun to watch!

dliles
10-22-2010, 04:19 PM
I still have the 6 game run to the national Championship on my DVR. Now I am about to face a situation in which they may need to go in order to get the new season. The DVD sounds like a good alternative to losing that great run.