PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Blue/White distraction: Best college one on one players

hotbutteredseoul
10-13-2010, 05:27 PM
What with all this Kobe vs. Lebron one on one talk (somewhat enjoyable Reilly piece on ESPN: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=5680638), I got to thinking. Who are the best one on one players in the country on the Duke squad? In the NCAA right now? In history? I feel like Nolan would be tough to beat for any guards, even those who are bigger than he is. Would Mason's handle overcome Ryan Kelly's superior outside shot? Would anyone from Duke be able to hang with Grant Hill? How many chests would Laettner stomp tap? What are your thoughts? I feel like these are all questions that need to be answered until we have some actual news to discuss.

PS. Kobe beats Lebron one on one.

juise
10-13-2010, 05:31 PM
I haven't seen many Duke players before the early 90's, so its tough for me to gauge who's the best in history. All I know is that I would not want to the guy picking up J-Will at the top of the key. He was so insanely explosive.

uh_no
10-13-2010, 05:47 PM
jwill

phaedrus
10-14-2010, 12:13 AM
Marty.

Duke: A Dynasty
10-14-2010, 02:30 AM
To young to remember many people so I will go with the present guys in college. So I would deffinitely have to say Nolan and Malcolm Delaney would be tuff. I wont put any freshmen on here since they havnt played yet.

O and for the record--- Kobe :cool: