PDA

View Full Version : iReggie Love?

J.Blink
10-13-2010, 05:26 PM
http://www.observer.com/2010/media/president-obamas-taupe-ipad

Hilarious Obama quote about Reggie!

Mr. Baker also asked the President if he owned an iPad. "I have an iReggie, who has my books, my newspapers, my music all in one place," President Obama answered. We have heard that iReggie also plays basketball.

JasonEvans
10-13-2010, 07:57 PM
http://www.observer.com/2010/media/president-obamas-taupe-ipad

Hilarious Obama quote about Reggie!

I gotta get me one of those. Anyone know what they cost?

--Jason "the best model comes with interchangeable football-basketball apps" Evans

mkline09
10-13-2010, 08:17 PM
I gotta get me one of those. Anyone know what they cost?

--Jason "the best model comes with interchangeable football-basketball apps" Evans

Doesn't that cost a 4-year Duke tuition which is a lot more than I make on a teacher salary.

juise
10-13-2010, 09:04 PM
Doesn't that cost a 4-year Duke tuition which is a lot more than I make on a teacher salary.

Actually, the president has the Super Senior Captain model that'll set you back a extra year of tuition. But that extra $50,000 gets you a captain's patch... which is nice.

ChemGod
10-14-2010, 06:07 AM
I thought the comment was pretty funny...my understanding that it is his job as POTUS personal assistant.

However, did anyone see the vile comments to the story? My god, there are some REALLY depraved lunatics who are in need of some meds! :confused:

SuperTurkey
10-14-2010, 08:22 AM
I thought the comment was pretty funny...my understanding that it is his job as POTUS personal assistant.

However, did anyone see the vile comments to the story? My god, there are some REALLY depraved lunatics who are in need of some meds! :confused:

Never, ever read the comments under news articles. I have no idea why news outlets insist on supporting that feature -- the only people who post there are fringe wackos with depressing agendas. Rest assured that it's just a small vocal fraction who think like that.

ChemGod
10-14-2010, 09:05 AM
Never, ever read the comments under news articles. I have no idea why news outlets insist on supporting that feature -- the only people who post there are fringe wackos with depressing agendas. Rest assured that it's just a small vocal fraction who think like that.

Yeah, I know, I know...but DANG! That is some nasty, hateful stuff!