PDA

View Full Version : Game times for 10-23 announced

jimsumner
10-11-2010, 12:53 PM
Saturday, Oct. 23
Duke at Virginia Tech, ACC Network, 12 p.m.
Maryland at Boston College, ESPN3.com, 1 p.m.
Georgia Tech at Clemson, ABC/ESPN*, 3:30 p.m.
Eastern Michigan at Virginia, ESPN3.com, 6 pm
North Carolina at Miami, ESPN2, 7:30 pm

CameronBornAndBred
10-11-2010, 07:48 PM
Saturday, Oct. 23
Duke at Virginia Tech, ACC Network, 12 p.m.
Maryland at Boston College, ESPN3.com, 1 p.m.
Georgia Tech at Clemson, ABC/ESPN*, 3:30 p.m.
Eastern Michigan at Virginia, ESPN3.com, 6 pm
North Carolina at Miami, ESPN2, 7:30 pm

Our first noon game, nice! This will be my first time seeing a game in Lane Stadium.

Acymetric
10-11-2010, 07:49 PM
Our first noon game, nice! This will be my first time seeing a game in Lane Stadium.

Oh wow, cheer hard! If we can make a game of it as we have in the past it should be a lot of fun...that stadium is crazy!

PumpkinFunk
10-11-2010, 09:41 PM

Me too. The noon kickoff will make it rough for me to get there though, driving from Durham to get there early enough before the game so that I might be able to meet up with friends and tailgate, too.

CameronBornAndBred
10-11-2010, 09:58 PM
Me too. The noon kickoff will make it rough for me to get there though, driving from Durham to get there early enough before the game so that I might be able to meet up with friends and tailgate, too.
Yeah...that's the drawback..luckily my mom lives 30 minutes away so we're driving up the night before. As the game gets closer let us know if you make it, I luckily got a parking pass with my tickets and we'll be tailgating. (Brunchgating in enemy territory)