PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the Ole Ball Coach and USC on beating #1 'Bama!

Acymetric
10-09-2010, 06:56 PM
Huge win for USC and Spurrier...this makes the postseason look pretty interesting...

Link (http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=302822579)

DevilHorns
10-09-2010, 06:59 PM
Anytime Nick Saban loses is a reason to celebrate. What a grump.

Spurrier now is 3-1 career against Saban.

juise
10-09-2010, 07:21 PM
My fellow Oregonians are rejoicing (well, at least the ones that bleed green and yellow).

DevilWearsPrada
10-09-2010, 07:33 PM
What a game!!! Congrats to Coach Spurrier and the Gamecocks for knocking down Bama. Garcia (QB) had his best game ever. Offensive Line just took control and allowed Garcia to do this thing!!! What a great win for SC at home!

Anyone notice how Bama's Ingram was almost running off the field!!

A game for the Ages!!! Great day to be a Gamecock. Coach Spurrier was so humble in his after game post comments. Way to go Coach!!

CameronBornAndBred
10-09-2010, 07:55 PM
Another poster told me tonight that Duke lost to the former # 1 team. My response was that Duke lost to the # 1 team, only the team that beats them can call them "the former #1 team". Congrats to the Gamecocks and Spurrier.

DevilWearsPrada
10-09-2010, 08:13 PM
:cool: I loved watching the Gamecocks and QB Garcia dismantled the Crimson Tide. :cool:

Especially, after sitting in Wallace Wade for the entire Bama game. I was grinning ear to ear, the entire game. :D

Loving all the comments from the different sport networks. Wonder how many rankings the Tide will slip. Can't be on top always.

Next game up to watch tonight: Miami and Florida State. At least there is Great Football games to watch at home.

I am looking forward to Friday night and Countdown to Craziness. But for tonight...Another Football game.

4decadedukie
10-09-2010, 09:16 PM
Wonderful game, excellent results, and a stellar day for "Duke's" Coach Spurrier.

Greg_Newton
10-09-2010, 09:19 PM
USC must have an incredible secondary. McElroy was sacked 6 or 7 times, and they were pretty much all coverage sacks - he had an absurd amount of time in the pocket for at least 4 or 5 of them.

Also, Alshon Jeffery is a heckuva talent. That one-handed grab, interference and all, that he turned into a ~40 yard gain was ridiculous - I wonder if he just passed Julio Jones on some NFL teams' draft boards.

Devil in the Blue Dress
10-09-2010, 09:20 PM
Wonderful game, excellent results, and a stellar day for "Duke's" Coach Spurrier.
Yes, indeed! This game will be talked about for a long time..... no matter what else happens this season.

duke79
10-09-2010, 10:36 PM
My theory is that Alabama was still very tired from the tough game they had in Durham.

Duke: A Dynasty
10-10-2010, 02:48 AM
Well i feel really outta place in this thread. I wanted Bama to win and Saban is my favorite college football coach (i hate USC!!!!). Not a big fan of Bama but I love to watch SEC football, especially LSU (hoping they win it all or atleast another sec team)