PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard from FITS?

JStuart
10-08-2010, 10:47 PM
Surely the Fly in the Stall has something to say after all the smoke originating from the south end of 15-501. Anyone know where he's been?
Inquiring minds, and all that.
JStuart

striker219
10-09-2010, 02:55 AM
What kind of smoke are we talking about here?

OZZIE4DUKE
10-09-2010, 12:14 PM
Surely the Fly in the Stall has something to say after all the smoke originating from the south end of 15-501. Anyone know where he's been?
Inquiring minds, and all that.
JStuart
I've put up the Bat Signal for him. We'll see if he can see it. I'm sure he has some interesting insights to share! :cool:

budwom
10-09-2010, 12:30 PM
I've put up the Bat Signal for him. We'll see if he can see it. I'm sure he has some interesting insights to share! :cool:

Ah, I spoke with FITS just moments ago. Rest assured as soon as he recovers from a most severe head cold, he will be commenting on the most excellent adventures of Butch Davis (better hurry before he gets canned), Dickie-doo Bad Dour, The Chancellor (played by Christopher Plummer in the upcoming movie), and John (The Human ATM) Blake.

It's FITS' considered opinion that the Heels are digging themselves a hole (We Do Things The Carolina Way!) about as deep as the one being dug for the Chilean miners. It's the gift that just keeps giving.

Inside word on this scandal: any day now, expect the Heels to put this to rest by placing themselves on 30 minutes probation and taking away half a football scholarship.

MarkD83
10-09-2010, 01:02 PM
Ah, I spoke with FITS just moments ago. Rest assured as soon as he recovers from a most severe head cold, he will be commenting on the most excellent adventures of Butch Davis (better hurry before he gets canned), Dickie-doo Bad Dour, The Chancellor (played by Christopher Plummer in the upcoming movie), and John (The Human ATM) Blake.

It's FITS' considered opinion that the Heels are digging themselves a hole (We Do Things The Carolina Way!) about as deep as the one being dug for the Chilean miners. It's the gift that just keeps giving.

Inside word on this scandal: any day now, expect the Heels to put this to rest by placing themselves on 30 minutes probation and taking away half a football scholarship.

I will enjoy the upcoming FITS, but in this case just like the situation at UConn, the real life drama is more intriguing than anything else.