PDA

View Full Version : What happened to JP Tokoto?

Cockabeau
10-08-2010, 02:45 PM
Two summers ago he was getting the star treatment with K and Roy in full pursuit.

Since then his stock has plummeted to the #8 SF in the nation. What happened?

Do you think JP will wind up at Duke,UNC or neither?

sandinmyshoes
10-08-2010, 03:10 PM
Falling all the way to the number 8 ranked SF in the nation... what a tragedy. That's nearly earthquake in Haiti level misery right there.

I recall that he had a rough stretch on the "circuit" but has since righted himself. I think he still sports a nice list of offers including Duke and UNC.

jimsumner
10-08-2010, 03:59 PM
Falling all the way to the number 8 ranked SF in the nation... what a tragedy. That's nearly earthquake in Haiti level misery right there.

I recall that he had a rough stretch on the "circuit" but has since righted himself. I think he still sports a nice list of offers including Duke and UNC.

He did not play well this summer and fell behind people like Muhammad and Murphy in the Duke/Carolina pecking order and the national rankings. He does have scholarship offers from both and could still end up down South. But I suspect a Big Ten school is more likely in his future.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. They did win the challenge last year, after all. :)