PDA

View Full Version : Auto graph session like last year??

rfraley50
10-02-2010, 09:23 PM
If I remember, last year, as part of Countdown to Craziness, the basketball team had an autograph session one morning....have they announced they are doing the same this year? Or is this an annual thing? If so, when and where? THANKS!!!

Devilsfan
10-02-2010, 09:55 PM
I want a bar chart.

DevilHorns
10-02-2010, 10:03 PM
I want a bar chart.

Well, here's an auto, and a graph:

http://www.automobilesnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/corvette_zr1_37_450.jpg

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/141739/screen_shot_2010-09-01_at_1.00.35_pm.png

And to the OP, sorry, don't know when the autograph session is during CTC. Hopefully someone here can help you out!

chrisj59
10-03-2010, 09:00 AM
Dave Bradley said on twitter that the autograph session would be a week or two after CTC because of the football game the day after CTC. No other official word has been said yet

epoulsen
10-03-2010, 08:22 PM
Thats awesome, was the session on a Saturday last year and therefore likely be on a Saturday this year?

obsesseddukefan
10-04-2010, 09:43 AM
If that is the case that there will be no autograph session tyhis year like last, I think a lot of people are goign to be dissapointed. Last year if my memory serves me right, it was on a Sat. I think that with everything that has happened last season and all, not to have a meet and greet during CTC would be devastating. I for one was lucky to go last year, but I have to admit, besides driving from STL to see the banner raised for the NC, I was looking forward to getting some more stuff signed.

I am all for the football program, but imho I think that is poor planning on Duke to not have the same festivities like last year, all because of a football game. The people that are going to CTC arent worried about the game at all. At least I dont think so, but what the hell do I know....

Either way Iwill be there, and if time allows I will check out the football game when everything is said and done. ;)

CameronBornAndBred
10-04-2010, 09:57 AM
I am all for the football program, but imho I think that is poor planning on Duke to not have the same festivities like last year, all because of a football game. The people that are going to CTC arent worried about the game at all. At least I dont think so, but what the hell do I know....

Either way Iwill be there, and if time allows I will check out the football game when everything is said and done. ;)
If you get to the football game early, and hang out on Devil's Alley, there is a good chance you will see some of the players and/or coaches. We usually see the Plumlees and sometimes Kelly walking to Cameron in the mornings. Last game I was lucky enough to get Coach James to come pose for a picture. (That's DukePA he's standing next to.)

Indoor66
10-04-2010, 10:36 AM
If you get to the football game early, and hang out on Devil's Alley, there is a good chance you will see some of the players and/or coaches. We usually see the Plumlees and sometimes Kelly walking to Cameron in the mornings. Last game I was lucky enough to get Coach James to come pose for a picture. (That's DukePA he's standing next to.)

I am not sure that is Coach James. Why is he not dressed as a Man in Black? :cool: