PDA

View Full Version : Men's Lax Schedule News - Cuse @ New Swamp Castle

burnspbesq
09-30-2010, 06:58 PM
Duke will play Syracuse in the Konica Minolta Big City Classic at New Meadowlands Stadium on Sunday, April 3 at 6:30 p.m.

Should be fun.

burnspbesq
09-30-2010, 07:04 PM
St. John's vs. Rutgers and Hopkins vs. Carolina (a plague on both your houses!!!).

Duke: A Dynasty
10-01-2010, 12:18 AM
Ok so how about a NC State fan and me got into an argument about whos basketball teams was gonna be better this year and in the end she brought up the "at least our players dont rape people" statement. I told her to go look up the court documents and ruling. Why are some people so desperate to hate or was this just ignorance?

CameronBornAndBred
10-01-2010, 12:55 AM
Ok so how about a NC State fan and me got into an argument about whos basketball teams was gonna be better this year and in the end she brought up the "at least our players dont rape people" statement. I told her to go look up the court documents and ruling. Why are some people so desperate to hate or was this just ignorance?
Sounds like a lot of both. Perfect person to share the "Duke Sucks" video with mentioned on the front page.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iVKPUNoeI4

4decadedukie
10-01-2010, 09:02 PM

Shouldn't be too much of debate, since NC State does not field a lacross team.
:confused: