PDA

View Full Version : First time to CTC questions

greensborodevil
09-29-2010, 02:14 PM
hello, this is my first time to CTC and had a few questions. (parking) Plan to go down early with my wife to show her the campus and a close place to get some food and drinks. Got in late for the purchase and dont have the best seats, but would not miss this for anything.

airowe
09-29-2010, 02:28 PM
hello, this is my first time to CTC and had a few questions. (parking) Plan to go down early with my wife to show her the campus and a close place to get some food and drinks. Got in late for the purchase and dont have the best seats, but would not miss this for anything.

What are your questions?

greensborodevil
09-29-2010, 03:02 PM
What are your questions?

Parking and place to eat and drink.

_TheFakeJWill_
09-29-2010, 06:49 PM
id like to know the same as well. What is happening before the scrimmage, what time does everything end. will there be things to eat and drink at or around the game? Is there an open practice the next day or something to do on campus the next day, thanks :)

Bob Green
09-29-2010, 07:07 PM
Is there an open practice the next day or something to do on campus the next day, thanks :)

There is an exciting day at Duke planned for Saturday October 16th as the Duke Blue Devils host the Miami Hurricanes at Wallace Wade Stadium. The kick-off time is TBD, but you can be sure there will be tailgate parties all over the place before and after the football game. If you're going to attend CTC, please stick around and support the football team on Saturday.

_TheFakeJWill_
09-29-2010, 07:54 PM
There is an exciting day at Duke planned for Saturday October 16th as the Duke Blue Devils host the Miami Hurricanes at Wallace Wade Stadium. The kick-off time is TBD, but you can be sure there will be tailgate parties all over the place before and after the football game. If you're going to attend CTC, please stick around and support the football team on Saturday.
I will def try! Im from Savannah Ga so im over 5 hours away and prob have to leave within the earlier part of the day even though id love to see the football team as well.