PDA

View Full Version : CTC Tickets Now On Sale

RelativeWays
09-24-2010, 08:01 PM
Your *** better call somebody.

https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/TicketHome.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=4200&_MODE_=PERFORMERCATEGORY&SALE_TKT_PERFORMER_ID=67977&SALE_TKT_SALE_CATEGORIES_ID=63824

Hopefully we'll get some regular game tickets too.

striker219
09-24-2010, 08:14 PM
This thread is quiet, wonder where everyone is?

Newton_14
09-24-2010, 08:28 PM
Thanks for posting! I ordered mine right after reading your post. There are a lot of tickets available and a few of them are top notch. I got a seat in Section 5 right on the rail

Note they changed the way you order tickets which is cool. They show a diagram of CIS and you click on each Section to see how many and which seats are available so can browse for best available and see exactly where the seat is.

Get em fast boys and girls as they will surely go fast!!

Duke: A Dynasty
09-24-2010, 10:17 PM
OMG THANK YOUUUU!!!! so much i didnt think any tickets were left so i didnt check. This will be my first time in Cameron!

Shrute
09-24-2010, 10:27 PM
Longtime lurker, first time poster; I just bought my tickets to CTC, and I'm curious if there is any kind of schedule, itinerary, or anything else that might help.

Thanks in advance.

devildeac
09-24-2010, 10:53 PM
Longtime lurker, first time poster; I just bought my tickets to CTC, and I'm curious if there is any kind of schedule, itinerary, or anything else that might help.

Thanks in advance.

Nick will be banking home 3s and TK will be raining 3s from mid-court or beyond;). (jk)

Oh, and I heard there may be some recruits present to see #4 raised to the rafters.

http://crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/4.gif

http://crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/duke_bluedevil.gif

mattman91
09-24-2010, 11:50 PM
proud owner of section 7 seats 1 and 3! now...who to take?

09-24-2010, 11:53 PM
proud owner of section 7 seats 1 and 3! now...who to take?

i couldnt get anyone to go :(
nobody but me is that excited about the upcoming season... my friends arnt huge sports fans

dukebluegirl
09-25-2010, 02:55 PM
Will there be an open practice on oct 16??? and if so...what time??

09-25-2010, 06:37 PM
This being my first time going to CTC what should i expect? what kinda of stuff will be taking place?

chadlee989
09-25-2010, 07:48 PM
Thank you so much!!!! I bought 5 tickets as soon as i opened dbr and saw this thread. I cant wait. Its almost basketball season.

Battierfan01
09-27-2010, 10:50 AM
This being my first time going to CTC what should i expect? what kinda of stuff will be taking place?

Last year there was a Slam Dunk contest after the Blue-White scrimmage. Also I heard that they are hanging the National Championship Banner from the rafters of Cameron during CTC. (Man, I already have chills thinking about seeing that banner hanging from the rafters.) Also this is usually when the team poster first goes on sale. :D

Duke of Nashville
09-27-2010, 11:37 AM

Expect to see some pretty cool introductions for each team member.

airowe
09-27-2010, 12:22 PM
For those asking, the events on October 16th have not been finalized yet. I'm guessing it depends on what time the Miami football game is scheduled. That info comes out Monday I believe. They really don't want to take any focus off of the football team on a Saturday.

As for Friday, the official championship banner will be raised, I believe rings will be presented, there will be a dunk contest, the Blue/White scrimmage, and plenty of other entertainment.

And yes, there will be a number of recruits behind the bench to take in what should be an amazing evening.

CameronBornAndBred
09-27-2010, 03:29 PM
Bought mine today, there aren't a lot left unless you want to sit behind the basket or don't plan on sitting with friends. I was going to buy 3, but couldn't find any that were together if I wanted to face the benches (and I do). I settled on just buying two, but at least I have a good view.

DukeBlueNV
09-27-2010, 05:28 PM
Anyone know the schedule for that night? I know what time it starts and all that but do they actually wait till midnight to play? I went 2 years ago (I think) and it was on a Saturday afternoon and there wasn't any festivities, dunk contest or skits. Can anyone just give a quick recap of how it went down last year? Thanks.

_TheFakeJWill_
09-27-2010, 06:22 PM
Just purchased mine section 12 :) cannot wait. It will my my 1st visit to Cameron Indoor... Wonder if i can get autographs?!

NCDBlueDevilsTC78
09-27-2010, 06:52 PM
Hi

Call the DUKE Ticket office this morning when they opened. They had just got a pair of tickets behind the team benches. I brought those tickets quickly, hope my son and I can get a word in with Cook and Rivers about committing while they are there. Can not wait for the start of the season.

GO DUKE

-jk
09-27-2010, 07:18 PM
Hi

Call the DUKE Ticket office this morning when they opened. They had just got a pair of tickets behind the team benches. I brought those tickets quickly, hope my son and I can get a word in with Cook and Rivers about committing while they are there. Can not wait for the start of the season.

GO DUKE

Please do not try to talk to recruits - that's a recruiting violation. Please read the Compliance sticky at the top of the page for more info.

Regards,

-jk

wtm001
09-27-2010, 08:03 PM
Anyone know the schedule for that night? I know what time it starts and all that but do they actually wait till midnight to play? I went 2 years ago (I think) and it was on a Saturday afternoon and there wasn't any festivities, dunk contest or skits. Can anyone just give a quick recap of how it went down last year? Thanks.

check out this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc44aHJ8lhM

that's only part 1!

cbnaylor
09-28-2010, 08:23 AM
This will be a fun night plus who wouldn't miss the raising of the 4th banner? Not me! I wonder if Dre will paint another masterpiece of Nolan. :)

Battierfan01
09-28-2010, 12:43 PM
I wonder if Dre will paint another masterpiece of Nolan. :)

I hope so. That was one of the funniest things that I have ever seen!!

weezie
09-28-2010, 05:45 PM
Has anyone received their CTC tickets in the mail if they ordered them through IDs yet?

airowe
09-28-2010, 06:27 PM
Has anyone received their CTC tickets in the mail if they ordered them through IDs yet?

They got mailed out today.

cbnaylor
09-28-2010, 06:40 PM
Airowe seriously, do you know everything? LOL You must either work for Duke or secretly a mole! :) But seriously though, thanks for all the info you bring to this forum.

airowe
09-28-2010, 09:02 PM
Airowe seriously, do you know everything? LOL You must either work for Duke or secretly a mole! :) But seriously though, thanks for all the info you bring to this forum.

Nope, I just pay a lot of attention...

Twitter.com/theirondukes

Battierfan01
09-30-2010, 08:44 AM

I received mine in the mail yesterday. :D

wtm001
10-03-2010, 01:12 PM
I didn't want to create a new thread, but does someone know the prices for the single game tickets that go on sale Oct 6th? I know there is 3 different pricing options, but I can't remember what they were. Thanks!

Newton_14
10-03-2010, 02:08 PM
I didn't want to create a new thread, but does someone know the prices for the single game tickets that go on sale Oct 6th? I know there is 3 different pricing options, but I can't remember what they were. Thanks!

Based on last year they will be anywhere from $30 to $60 depending on the Section and Row. They used to be a little cheaper with 3 price's ($25, $35, and $45) but I notice last year the pricing had been bumped up. Not sure if they will bump them up again this year or if they keep the pricing the same as last year.

Just go to GoDuke.com early on the 6th and you will be able to see the 3 levels of pricing.

NCDBlueDevilsTC78
10-03-2010, 03:02 PM
Received my tickets last week, can not wait till October 15th. GO DUKE !!!!

wtm001
10-03-2010, 03:28 PM
Based on last year they will be anywhere from $30 to $60 depending on the Section and Row. They used to be a little cheaper with 3 price's ($25, $35, and $45) but I notice last year the pricing had been bumped up. Not sure if they will bump them up again this year or if they keep the pricing the same as last year.

Just go to GoDuke.com early on the 6th and you will be able to see the 3 levels of pricing.

Yeah I thought last year they were $25, $35, and $45. Thanks for the help!

wtm001
10-04-2010, 03:19 PM
I just called the ticket office to see if they knew the prices yet and they didn't, just in case someone else wanted to know :p

aro24
10-08-2010, 07:19 AM
have you received them yet?

I ordered mine on 9/29 and I haven't gotten them yet. I called the ticket office and they stated that they have mailed tickets out. My CC shows the charge went through. I am starting to get concerned. Just curious if anyone else has received theirs yet.

ARo24

wtm001
10-08-2010, 08:20 AM

I ordered mine on 9/29 and I haven't gotten them yet. I called the ticket office and they stated that they have mailed tickets out. My CC shows the charge went through. I am starting to get concerned. Just curious if anyone else has received theirs yet.

ARo24

I received mine more than a week ago. The Iron Dukes twitter said that the tickets were mailed on September 28th from Durham.

http://twitter.com/theirondukes

CameronBornAndBred
10-08-2010, 08:38 AM

ARo24
Double check your billing/shipping address on your order. If you have moved recently, or since you last bought tickets, maybe they sent them to the wrong place. I was half a second from clicking "submit" on my order when I noticed that my shipping address was some place I lived 5 years ago. They still had the info from when I originally signed up on goduke.com.

cbnaylor
10-08-2010, 09:11 AM
I'm still waiting for mine to come in the mail as well. Don't sweat it. If they don't come in, take the print out of being charge.

Lid
10-08-2010, 09:29 AM
Mine came last week. Are you sure you didn't mark "will call" instead of "mail"? I can't remember now which was the default.

10-08-2010, 03:28 PM
Yea I to recieved my tickets about a week ago. Call the office and see what they think if you havnt recieved them yet.

cbnaylor
10-08-2010, 03:33 PM
Maybe the Post Office jack our tickets aro24!

_TheFakeJWill_
10-08-2010, 06:37 PM
i haven't received my yet either??? Anyone have the number to call? Durham is 6 hours drive for me i dont wanna go up there with a printout receipt and not be able to get in :( im def worried. and my shipping address is correct as well

striker219
10-09-2010, 03:00 AM
I placed my order about 2 minutes before I posted in this thread on the 24th, and I've had my tickets hanging on the fridge for a week. Good luck getting everything sorted out.

_TheFakeJWill_
10-09-2010, 09:58 AM
i haven't received my yet either??? Anyone have the number to call? Durham is 6 hours drive for me i dont wanna go up there with a printout receipt and not be able to get in :( im def worried. and my shipping address is correct as well

Does anyone have a phone number i can call?! I couldnt find one on the GoDuke.com site... THANKS

mattman91
10-09-2010, 12:21 PM
I placed my order about 2 minutes before I posted in this thread on the 24th, and I've had my tickets hanging on the fridge for a week. Good luck getting everything sorted out.

Mine came in on September 29th (the day before my birthday), then the next day Austin Rivers committed. needless to say I had a great 19th birthday.

_TheFakeJWill_
10-10-2010, 01:49 PM
Finally got mine in :) what a great day. All i need now is my Falcons and Braves to win their games.... Cannot wait till Friday!

I wanna buy some shirts and stuff when i arrive in Durham. wheres some good places? Duke University store?!

El_Diablo
10-10-2010, 05:31 PM
Finally got mine in :) what a great day. All i need now is my Falcons and Braves to win their games.... Cannot wait till Friday!

I wanna buy some shirts and stuff when i arrive in Durham. wheres some good places? Duke University store?!

Yes, the Duke Store (in the Bryan Center) has a ton of stuff. There's also a smaller store on the side of Card Gym (right next to Cameron) that has shirts and stuff if you don't want to go all the way to the BC, but the selection is not as great.