PDA

View Full Version : Mike Leach on CBS sports? Best commentator ever?

left_hook_lacey
09-17-2010, 05:57 PM
Maybe I'm late on this and if everyone else has already seen this I apologize. But my cube-mate is a State grad and we have many heated conversations about all college sports. However, we both agree, Mike Leach could have found his calling. He was hired by CBS college sports to call regional college games and he did the State game last week. Enjoy!

Mods please move if there is a state football or piling on Mike Leach thread anywhere. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mPnzXTxCWE&hd=1

Bob Green
09-17-2010, 06:03 PM
I listened to Mike Leach on Seattle Sports Radio this afternoon as he is calling the SMU - Washington State game tomorrow and KJRAM 950's afternoon host is a WSU graduate. It was an interesting interview with the most interesting comment being on red shirts. Leach stated a coach has a responsibility to win as many games as possible each and every year and if it means burning red shirts so be it. He doesn't believe there is such a thing as a rebuilding year.

left_hook_lacey
09-17-2010, 06:11 PM
I listened to Mike Leach on Seattle Sports Radio this afternoon as he is calling the SMU - Washington State game tomorrow and KJRAM 950's afternoon host is a WSU graduate. It was an interesting interview with the most interesting comment being on red shirts. Leach stated a coach has a responsibility to win as many games as possible each and every year and if it means burning red shirts so be it. He doesn't believe there is such a thing as a rebuilding year.

That is hysterical, and after watching his youtube video, very believable. I ony hope and pray that CBS doesn't try to corral this wild horse and just lets him run wild all season. He is golden with his words and is sure to provide many quotable moments.

4decadedukie
09-18-2010, 07:36 AM
I only hope and pray that CBS doesn't try to corral this wild horse and just lets him run wild all season. He is golden with his words and is sure to provide many quotable moments.

Attention: Sean McManus (Trinity '77)