PDA

View Full Version : Duke Basketball Schedule on Google Calendar

jhole
09-02-2010, 10:43 PM
As last year, I've entered this season's Duke Basketball Calendar into Google Calendar and made it public. If you subscribed to last year's calendar, there is no need to do anything as this year's schedule is added to the same calendar. If you would like to add the Duke Schedule to your list of calendars on Google Calendar, follow the directions below. (please msg me if you find errors, or if I miss changes to times, networks as the season begins)

This is the Google Calendar ID you will need:

Calendar ID: kqb2ssm2t8k4i47iqk4d242po4@group.calendar.google.c om

(com should be together at the end of the line above, this board is somehow adding a space)

Instructions:

Your friends can add your Calendar ID to the Add a friend's calendar field in the calendar list on the left of their Google Calendar. Once they add the ID, your public calendar will appear in their calendar list.

Enjoy!

uh_no
09-02-2010, 10:46 PM
google has all the sports calendars available under 'browse interesting calendars'

jhole
09-02-2010, 10:56 PM
google has all the sports calendars available under 'browse interesting calendars'

Yep, but I like seeing the TV network on the main line w/o having to open to view the description and this version I can update myself rather than wait on whoever does this for Google. You'll also note that the version you mention is currently empty and I need to start scheduling around games now! (you can of course display both until the Google version comes online, then hide mine or delete if you like theirs better)

uh_no
09-02-2010, 11:25 PM
Yep, but I like seeing the TV network on the main line w/o having to open to view the description and this version I can update myself rather than wait on whoever does this for Google. You'll also note that the version you mention is currently empty and I need to start scheduling around games now! (you can of course display both until the Google version comes online, then hide mine or delete if you like theirs better)

fair enough