PDA

View Full Version : A Way Cool Way Back Video - Front Page Story

DukieInKansas
08-18-2010, 09:20 AM
Thanks for the link to the Childress video - loved watching a tar heel fall on his butt.

Here's the link: http://ncaabasketball.fanhouse.com/2010/08/17/the-college-forever-basketball-team/

The best line from the Wojciechowski paragraph: (A substitution error on the part of officials in 1997 allowed Wojciechowski to dribble more than half the court with no time coming off the clock, an uncorrected mistake that launched a thousand Duke conspiracy theories).

magjayran
08-19-2010, 12:53 AM
Even the UNC players are jumping off the bench. Definitely one of my all-time favorite ACC Tourney highlights.

CameronBornAndBred
08-19-2010, 08:13 AM
Childress put on a 3 day basketball clinic that tourney.

jipops
08-19-2010, 09:18 AM
Too bad that was such down year for Duke cause the ACC as a whole was immensely powerful that year. UNC, Wake, and Maryland were loaded. UVA had Junior Borrough, Curtis Staples and Cory Alexander. Clemson had Greg Buckner and a very tough Iturbe.

I was fortunate enough to attend that tournament. Even with Duke being so down it was one of the most exciting scenes I have ever witnessed. Remember Barnes and Dean getting into it? And Childress topped it all off in the ACC final. There was a collective gasp in the entire Greensboro Coliseum with that play.

Lord Ash
08-19-2010, 10:36 AM
Always loved Brad's reaction to it:)