PDA

View Full Version : Vanila Ice, Stephen Baldwin, Rocket Ismail and a Bull!

JasonEvans
05-30-2007, 10:22 AM
From The Hollywood Reporter:

Rapper-musician Vanilla Ice, actor Stephen Baldwin and actor-musician Leif Garrett are among the celebrities set to take part in CMT's upcoming reality series "Ty Murray's Celebrity Bull Riding Challenge." The six-part show -- in the vein of sister network VH1's "The Surreal Life," albeit with a much different setting -- features rodeo superstar Ty Murray trying to teach nine celebrities the dangerous sport of bull riding. It is set to debut at 9 p.m. August 10. Other celebrities on board include former ex-NFL player Rocket (Raghib) Ismail, Moto-X rider Kenny Bartrum, actor "Nitro" Dan Clark ("American Gladiator"), reality star Jonny (Dalton) Fairplay ("Survivor"), UFC fighter Josh Haynes and actor Francesco Quinn. The celebrities will be tested physically and mentally for 10 days with daily tutorials where they will be taught how to mount the bull in the chute, take a fall, focus their concentration and survive an intense eight seconds on a bull. As their days on the ranch progress, the challenges become more intense, and those who last will compete at a Professional Bull Riders event in Nashville. The show also will feature the cast rivalries and squabbles that arise throughout the training. (Hollywood Reporter)

If only it was celebrity bull fighting, I'd be there! Heck, I'd do pay-per-view money for a chance to see Vanilla Ice or Johnny Fairplay get gored by a 1-ton bull!!

-Jason "Johnny Fairplay is a reality TV whore-- wasn't he on Real World or something like that after Survivor?" Evans

billybreen
05-30-2007, 01:20 PM
Bull fighting is an abhorrent and despicable sport, but I would be interested if the celebs weren't armed.

hc5duke
05-31-2007, 05:17 PM
Bull fighting is an abhorrent and despicable sport, but I would be interested if the celebs weren't armed.

Note to Fox execs: the next season of The Simple Life should be: Paris + Nicole learn how to Bull-fight. With any luck, the season premier will be the series finale.