PDA

View Full Version : Our Jon

weezie
07-24-2010, 08:18 AM
I thought anyone who might like to post encouraging messages for Jon's return to total health and strength might like to make them here.

Jon, we love you and are pulling and praying for you. Hang tough!

4decadedukie
07-24-2010, 08:24 AM
Jon,

As you recovery, please remember that the strengths, the selflessness, the abundant talents, the leadership, the savvy, and the decency you have so frequently demonstrated over the last years will see you through this medical problem and will serve you VERY well throughout life's long journey, no matter where it leads.

moonpie23
07-24-2010, 09:07 AM
hey jon, just watched you and the guys in the final 4 game against WVU........thanks for all the amazing memories in this run........we hope you are back 100% as soon as you can be!!!

Deb4Duke4Ever
07-24-2010, 10:13 AM
Jon-

Let me just say that I was watching the game when you were injured and it made me hurt! Ugh! I just wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts/prayers for a speedy recovery and I hope you will be back playing at 100% soon.

topps coach
07-24-2010, 10:50 AM
Does anyone know exactly how serious the injury is,regardless hope u have a complete recovery

RoyalBlue08
07-24-2010, 11:24 AM
Jon,

Best of luck on a speedy recovery and the continuation of your basketball career. You will always be one of my favorite Duke players. Lots of people have won, but few have won with more class, determination, and humility.

sandinmyshoes
07-24-2010, 11:58 AM
Good luck, Jon!

If anyone can make up lost ground through smarts and hard work, it would be you.

wtm001
07-24-2010, 04:35 PM
Does anyone know exactly how serious the injury is,regardless hope u have a complete recovery

I would like to know this as well.

Turtleboy
07-24-2010, 04:44 PM

This story (http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2010/07/swelling-in-the-eye-sidelines-heats-scheyer.html) is on the DBR homeage.

ricks68
07-24-2010, 06:50 PM
Hang in there, Jon. If you survived crashing into Zoubs, you should be able to come out of this O.K. Best of luck with the Heat. I'm sure that you impressed them as much as you consistently impress all that meet you.

ricks

DevilDan
07-24-2010, 09:04 PM
Jon, in many ways you were our GLUE over the past four years. You came thru so many times ... during the seasons, we constantly saw the cuts to your Mom & Dad rooting for you at all the games, but for many of us, we never got to see the CLASS ACT you are until the interviews following those six great wins in this year's NCAA Tournament. I compare you to another great Blue Devil, the outstanding Jim Spanarkel ... greatness on the court and off ... please have a hasty recovery, and show the NBA what you can DO !