PDA

View Full Version : Marshall Plumlee Thread

chillfan23
07-21-2010, 03:54 PM
The thread to discuss all things Marshall Plumlee...will he ever add skill to his athleticism???

_TheFakeJWill_
07-21-2010, 04:09 PM
The thread to discuss all things Marshall Plumlee...will he ever add skill to his athleticism???

thats kinda bold question?! Who ever said he isnt skilled. From what i seen from the vids from the NC pro am he looked pretty skilled to me... He is a Plumlee ;;)

HaveFunExpectToWin
07-21-2010, 04:10 PM
Don't feed the troll.

chillfan23
07-21-2010, 04:15 PM

I don't think he has the skill to compete right now...he's talented, and that's a fact...his ceiling is super high...he's a lottery pick if he works on his post game

Duvall
07-21-2010, 04:19 PM
I don't think he has the skill to compete right now...he's talented, and that's a fact...his ceiling is super high...he's a lottery pick if he works on his post game

Well, he just finished his junior year of high school, so I'm not sure we need to worry that much about whether he can compete right now.

Devil in the Blue Dress
07-21-2010, 04:20 PM
There have already been two lengthy discussions of Marshall Plumlee. Look on page 4 and page 5 of this forum.