PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Kelly interview

watzone
07-21-2010, 10:51 AM
Kelly has been showing off his new body in the off season and he insists he will play a big role for this seasons team. You have to like what he says and that he has caught the eye of Coach.

http://bluedevilnation.net/2010/07/have-you-seen-ryan-ryan-kelly-shows-off-his-imoproved-game/

ACCBBallFan
07-21-2010, 11:36 AM
Thanks, Mark.

Encouraging to hear Ryan say he is up to 234 and it is not bad weight.

Also says he is competing for a starter spot, rather than passively accepting being a role player.

Won't see this combo often but a lineup of Kyrie, Seth, Nolan, Kyle and Ryan would be matchup nightmares everywhere of Offensive end and not awful defesnsively versus some teams.

watzone
07-21-2010, 07:21 PM
Thanks, Mark.

Encouraging to hear Ryan say he is up to 234 and it is not bad weight.

Also says he is competing for a starter spot, rather than passively accepting being a role player.

Won't see this combo often but a lineup of Kyrie, Seth, Nolan, Kyle and Ryan would be matchup nightmares everywhere of Offensive end and not awful defesnsively versus some teams.

Kelly has been impressive during the pro am and he is every bit of 230 pounds which is a huge gain. He's confident and working hard and it shows. You could say that he is on a mission.

Cockabeau
07-21-2010, 07:34 PM
I love the kids attitude and I love his skill set.

roywhite
07-21-2010, 07:43 PM
I love the kids attitude and I love his skill set.

So much that you started a separate thread a few minutes later?

MisterRoddy
07-21-2010, 07:47 PM
So much that you started a separate thread a few minutes later?

This has to be a record for the most threads closed/moved in one day.