PDA

View Full Version : Little Laettner

weezie
07-02-2010, 07:13 AM
What a great way to open the work day, and will you look at those legs?!
Now that's some kind of a baby!
He's too handsome to be anything but a Blue Devil. Just like Christian, a former "One of the 50 Most Beautiful People" :D

JBDuke
07-02-2010, 07:35 AM
Sorry, but "Laettner Keanu Locklear"? It's just like "Chandler Muriel Bing" from Friends - his parents have given him no chance of getting through elementary school without a beating.

monkey
07-02-2010, 09:06 AM
Sorry, but "Laettner Keanu Locklear"? It's just like "Chandler Muriel Bing" from Friends - his parents have given him no chance of getting through elementary school without a beating.

"And he said: "Son, this world is rough
And if a man's gonna make it, he's gotta be tough
And I knew I wouldn't be there to help ya along.
So I give ya that name and I said goodbye
I knew you'd have to get tough or die
And it's the name that helped to make you strong."

-Johnny Cash/Shel Silverstein

Lord Ash
07-02-2010, 09:12 AM

Laettner Locklear, eh? To me it sort of sounds like he will star in some sort of Twilight-y movie.

DukieInKansas
07-02-2010, 09:25 AM
"And he said: "Son, this world is rough
And if a man's gonna make it, he's gotta be tough
And I knew I wouldn't be there to help ya along.
So I give ya that name and I said goodbye
I knew you'd have to get tough or die
And it's the name that helped to make you strong."

-Johnny Cash/Shel Silverstein

I didn't realize Shel Silverstein was involved with this song. Thank you for my new knowledge for the day. Can I go home now? :D

DukieInKansas
07-02-2010, 09:27 AM
Almost forgot - little Laettner is a cutie!

But I have to agree with JBDuke on the name combination. Of course, if his aunt is named Heather, he'll probably do okay with the men of the world. (I think I just showed my age - again.)

BlueDevilBaby
07-02-2010, 11:41 AM
What am I missing? Where is a picture of the little guy?

JBDuke
07-02-2010, 12:46 PM
What am I missing? Where is a picture of the little guy?

DBR's Front Page. (http://www.dukebasketballreport.com/)

BlueDevilBaby
07-02-2010, 01:38 PM
My DBR front page was not updating automatically for some reason. He's beautiful.

Laettner16
01-02-2013, 05:51 PM
My son Laettner Locklear had an awesome time at countdown 2 craziness event. Thanks for posting the picture of us from the staff at Duke Basketball Report