PDA

View Full Version : Obama/Reggie Love sighting?

hurleyfor3
06-19-2010, 12:14 PM
The President was at Friday night's Nationals/White Sox game (Strasburg was pitching). Espn has shown the highlights with him watching from a box... did anyone else catch them and see whether that was Reggie Love sitting next to him?

Bluedog
06-19-2010, 01:08 PM
The President was at Friday night's Nationals/White Sox game (Strasburg was pitching). Espn has shown the highlights with him watching from a box... did anyone else catch them and see whether that was Reggie Love sitting next to him?

Didn't look like Reggie to me...

-bdbd
06-20-2010, 01:25 AM
I was there. About 3 sections over - maybe 30 yards - and was looking for RL. FWIW I couldn't spot him.

Jim3k
06-20-2010, 10:07 PM
I was in section 115, directly below the president in 208. I clearly saw the president in his White Sox cap, as well as a tall African American male to his left. I'm pretty sure it was Reggie, but I haven't seen him live before so am not 100% sure.

It was my first time seeing any president.

Bluedog
06-20-2010, 10:11 PM
I was in section 115, directly below the president in 208. I clearly saw the president in his White Sox cap, as well as a tall African American male to his left. I'm pretty sure it was Reggie, but I haven't seen him live before so am not 100% sure.

It was my first time seeing any president.

It was not Reggie. I have seen it on the highlights three times now and it was not him. Not sure who it was though...It was a tall African American male as you said, but I don't recognize him.

tele
06-21-2010, 01:00 PM
Kenny Williams? Sox gm.