PDA

View Full Version : Weird Harrison Barnes Coincidence

MChambers
06-15-2010, 03:10 PM
I keep getting these e-mails from someone named Harrison Barnes. Seriously.

Here's the test of the latest:

Sorry if this is the 2nd time you've received this email from me today. Our server went down while in the middle of sending this email the first time. Some emails went out OK. Many did not. So we're sending it again. -- Cheers.

Matthew,

I want to interview you. I want your success story.

If you have gotten a job, or had success by using my advice, job sites, or products, or from any other job search, advice, or product in the world (regardless of whether it has anything to do with me), I want to hear about your success story.

The reason is that I am putting together a video series and a book about people who have found success by looking for a job on the Internet. This is not to sell any product or service at all---it does not matter if it was my advice, company, or job sites that helped you achieve success: You do not even need to mention whatever company, or system you used (it does not matter).

I just want to do this to help and inspire other people like us because I remember back when I was getting started looking for a job, I got so much motivation and support as a result of reading how people like me had found success.

So what I would like you to do is go to AHarrisonBarnes.com and enter your success story. If I choose your success story I would like to call you on the phone and do an interview with you and maybe even fly you to Los Angeles to do a video interview with you in my studio that I can give away to everyone in the world who wants it.

To your success,

Harrison Barnes, Esq.

PS: Please go here to enter your success story: http://www.aharrisonbarnes.com/share-your-success-story/. Add as much detail as you can.

Lord Ash
06-15-2010, 03:12 PM
Funny stuff. Do be careful, though... is that link safe? Is it legit? Or could clicking it lead to troubles?

roywhite
06-15-2010, 03:17 PM
http://www.careermission.com/

Ran across this name before. I think this is the outfit for this particular Harrison Barnes.

MChambers
06-15-2010, 04:34 PM
Funny stuff. Do be careful, though... is that link safe? Is it legit? Or could clicking it lead to troubles?
I've clicked on it, and it's okay. That is, it doesn't send you to any Tarheel propaganda.