PDA

View Full Version : Hayes and Scheyer

gw67
06-11-2010, 02:11 PM
The following link was written by the color man for the Terps, Chris Knoche. It describes Eric Hayes chasing the dream of getting a chance in the NBA. I post it here on DBR because it mentions that he roomed and worked out with Jon Scheyer during one of his stops.

http://www.csnwashington.com/pages/chris_knoche

I don't think that Hayes has any chance of being drafted or making the 24-second league through the non-drafted route. Of course, I figured that Duhon and Blake would be playing their post-college basketball in Europe. Actually, remembering the young women of Italy, France, Spain, the Netherlands and Germany when I visited Europe many years ago, I think that it would be a blast to be young and play pro basketball in Europe.

gw67

revmel53
06-14-2010, 04:48 PM
Actually, I think Hayes has a very good chance to catch on with an NBA team. He has a better handle than many believe, and a killer outside shot. He was stifled by the focus on GV... but was always tough on us... and others.

DukieInBrasil
06-15-2010, 06:03 PM
if Hayes makes it, then Scheyer will mos def make it. sure, Hayes has a fine shot, but he never struck me as being able to (chanelling the Wayans Brothers) "show them some nutha stuff, show them some nutha stuff"...