PDA

View Full Version : Henson photo on DBR Front Page

Billy Dat
05-19-2010, 09:43 AM
Don't know what everyone else thinks, but it reads like a "Come to UNC" recruiting poster to me. A basketball player with two hot coeds...must really suck at UNC.

UrinalCake
05-19-2010, 09:58 AM
What about the fact that his arms are skinnier than the girl's?

kong123
05-19-2010, 10:02 AM
"Hey John, your mom is the phone...."

now that is uncalled for! you have no idea who or what his mom is, but calling her a phone is way out of line!

:cool:

Chard
05-19-2010, 10:53 AM
I have to agree with Billy. Not sure why DBR would think this is a bad thing. It's not like he's still in high school. Typo doesn't help either.

ElSid
05-19-2010, 10:57 AM
yeah nothing incriminating in those photos. looks like a blast.
he looks like a ripped, over-tall, twelve year old boy though.
This party was before the horrible season. It wouldn't be as fun now.
I wonder if these guys are persona non grata at parties?
Lots of pressure to win this season...

David
05-19-2010, 11:02 AM
Could we crop Henson out of the picture and re-post it on the front page?

MrBisonDevil
05-19-2010, 11:44 AM
Actually, this is from a COED MAGAZINE post (new May 18, 2010) called "Help Us Identify These Drunken UNC Tar Heel B-Ball Players (36 Pics)". Google it if you want. It looks like they were on a boat with a bunch of jello shots, blenders, bottles of rum and other questionable drink in plastic cups.

NOTE: COED Magazine is kind of like MAXIM Magazine. So google it if you care to see that kind of stuff.

Also, the links to UNC comments are kind of funny. I hate to see kids get caught in these situations. Yes I said "get caught". I was an undergraduate once so I understand. ;-)

kong123
05-19-2010, 11:47 AM
Actually, this is from a COED MAGAZINE post (new May 18, 2010) called "Help Us Identify These Drunken UNC Tar Heel B-Ball Players (36 Pics)". Google it if you want. It looks like they were on a boat with a bunch of jello shots and other questionable drink in plastic cups.

there is a link to the web page on another thread.

ElSid
05-19-2010, 11:49 AM
Actually, this is from a COED MAGAZINE post (new May 18, 2010) called "Help Us Identify These Drunken UNC Tar Heel B-Ball Players (36 Pics)". Google it if you want. It looks like they were on a boat with a bunch of jello shots and other questionable drink in plastic cups.

Yeah I looked at all the photos already. Henson is never drinking in any of them. He's dancing in one...which is illegal in Des Moines after midnight.

It looks like Ginyard may be getting an upside down beer shower in one.

On a boat in the sun with a cove full of young people. Sounds like a fun college experience. The presence of Jello shots on the boat says nothing. Looked like they had light beer and Jello shots. That's a wild party.

Billy Dat
05-19-2010, 11:53 AM
I guess I should have started this thread with my initial reaction, due to the adjacent headline...

"It doesn't look at all, to me, that Manute Bol is in dire straits. He looks like he's having fun!"

Henson - a dollpeganger for the Dinka Dunker?

Reddevil
05-19-2010, 12:17 PM
Don't know what everyone else thinks, but it reads like a "Come to UNC" recruiting poster to me. A basketball player with two hot coeds...must really suck at UNC.

I don't understand why a picture of a UNC player having a good time is part of this site. Threads have been locked for less. I know I don't HAVE to look at it, but it's too late, and my eyes burn. I also know this is not a democracy, but I still vote to have it replaced with something positive about Duke. Pretty please? :eek:

pamtar
05-19-2010, 12:40 PM
4th of July on Masonboro! If you cant have fun there you don't have a pulse!

Huh?
05-19-2010, 12:54 PM

FACT.

ncexnyc
05-19-2010, 01:00 PM
Definitely looks like a fun party, a lot better than the one where Hasbro was jumping into a pool filled with frozen peas.

kong123
05-19-2010, 01:17 PM

Even a super focused and disciplined Duke player could have fun there!!!:p

Dukefan4Life
05-20-2010, 01:38 AM
Not sure if the pic is meant to Diss UNC or what, but i say whats wrong with being between two hot chicks? LOL

Vincetaylor
05-20-2010, 02:07 AM
Good for Henson. Why do you think Roy has such an easy time recruiting at UNC?

BD80
05-20-2010, 02:09 AM
Not sure if the pic is meant to Diss UNC or what, but i say whats wrong with being between two hot chicks? LOL

Henson looks like the bookmark Kyle left to mark his place.

njpduke
05-20-2010, 03:59 AM
I gotta give Henson credit -- he has much better taste than Gary Williams.

http://drunkathlete.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/coach-gary-williams.jpg

Billy Dat
05-20-2010, 07:46 AM
I gotta give Henson credit -- he has much better taste than Gary Williams.

http://drunkathlete.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/coach-gary-williams.jpg

Even Gary's ladies look pretty good. The classic part here are the heavily bagged eyes and the foraged munchies...looks like a fun night at the shore!

moonpie23
05-20-2010, 09:29 AM
it's no big deal.....kids having fun...

slower
05-21-2010, 09:41 AM
Good for Henson. Why do you think Roy has such an easy time recruiting at UNC?

No matter what else we think about UNC, there is no shortage of eye candy. Same as it ever was, my friends.

And yes, good for Henson. Let him enjoy his time off the court.

Lord Ash
05-21-2010, 09:56 AM
And yes, good for Henson. Let him enjoy his time off the court.

Agreed, because I doubt very much he enjoyed his time ON it.