PDA

View Full Version : 22 year old High School Player!!!

SupaDave
05-12-2010, 10:13 AM
I read this and thought of Stray and his feelings about HB. But mostly I thought, who in the world loves high school basketball THIS much?

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/highschool/news/story?id=5182279

KyDevilinIL
05-12-2010, 11:39 AM
I noticed this situation a week or so ago when I saw a story about some coaches furiously claiming this "kid" was, in fact, the 22-year-old, even though the government at the time said the player(s) were not the same person. Looks like the coaches have been vindicated.

Meanwhile, I do not believe for a second the Permian coach/administrators and their sob stories about how this guy pulled the wool over everyone's eyes and somehow masterminded this whole scheme himself. Nonsense.

El_Diablo
05-12-2010, 11:42 AM
Another Tyler Hansbrough?

SupaDave
05-12-2010, 11:44 AM
I noticed this situation a week or so ago when I saw a story about some coaches furiously claiming this "kid" was, in fact, the 22-year-old, even though the government at the time said the player(s) were not the same person. Looks like the coaches have been vindicated.

Meanwhile, I do not believe for a second the Permian coach/administrators and their sob stories about how this guy pulled the wool over everyone's eyes and somehow masterminded this whole scheme himself. Nonsense.

No way I could have passed for 15 at 21 - and I'm SHORT!

Teton Jack
05-12-2010, 01:18 PM
I think he was 28 when he enrolled at UNC and was 42 by the time he left.