PDA

View Full Version : Lost Speculation -- Possible Mini-Spoilers

riverside6
05-23-2007, 01:37 PM
Tonight is the big night, and on a local radio station in Durham this morning (G105), the hosts interviewed the actor that plays Ben and he gave these nuggets about tonight's episode...

* You'll see Locke in tonight's episode, and the place where he was shot plays special importance
* There will be "unprecedented bloodshed tonight"
* Ben may not be a villian, and the actor (sorry I forget his name) said he still holds a thought in his mind that Ben is a guy that is behaving properly given the information he has.

That's all of the good stuff.

Jfrosh
05-23-2007, 04:11 PM
Thanks Riverside for giving me my Lost fix.
I can't wait ship the kids off somewhere for 3 hours tonight to get totally immersed in the Lost experience.

jimsumner
05-23-2007, 11:09 PM
I'm not giving away anything for those folks who've DVD'd/TV'd this except to say that I absolutely did not see that coming.

OZZIE4DUKE
05-23-2007, 11:13 PM
I'm not giving away anything for those folks who've DVD'd/TV'd this except to say that I absolutely did not see that coming.

I was just gonna post asking who did? I for one did not. But I loved the episode, right up to the very last few seconds. Even Charlie's death was noble and satisfying. At least Desmond noticed that Sylar had gotten away after he was dead. Oops, wrong thread for that one ;)