PDA

View Full Version : Is it kosher to link to an I.C. thread?

SeattleIrish
05-03-2010, 10:05 PM
If it isn't, and I ask because I so rarely see it done, perhaps out of unwritten code or a near-universal perception that it's bad form, then please move/delete it.

An Inside Carolina poster stated that he had just had a true-life "encounter" with Coach Krzyzewski. For those of you who don't want to click on the link, the gist is that the poster was rude-to-very-rude and Coach Krzyzewski was far more gracious that most indivduals would ever be.

The highlight is that a great many IC posters came down solidly against the OP. Not all, of course, but a good many more than I would have thought. And, while I do think it's a pretty good place for discussion of ACC hoops in general, even many of those typically negative towards Duke were able to see this was poor form.

I thought it surprising.

s.i.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=78&f=1410&t=5916670

Welcome2DaSlopes
05-03-2010, 10:11 PM
I don't know how much I believe this, but hey you never know it could be true.

juise
05-03-2010, 10:16 PM
I read the first page (all I could stomach) and my estimation is that 70%+ of the responses were favorable toward the original poster. I remain unimpressed with IC (and fan message boards in general).

ncexnyc
05-03-2010, 10:45 PM
There was also a thread bashing Jon's charity event and it was quickly closed. In fairness to the folks at IC they were very supportive of Jon's effort and very unhappy with the guy who started the thread.

SupaDave
05-03-2010, 10:59 PM
I think we tend not to link to IC b/c we like for our eyeballs not to bleed. Closing thread in 3..2..1...