PDA

View Full Version : New To The Board And I Have A Question

bradforster
05-02-2010, 09:00 PM
I just posted for the first time tonight. Does anyone know why my feature story on Kyrie Irving would have been moved and where it may have gone? I am not sure how this particular board works and I am hoping someone can help me out on this one. Thanks.

Welcome2DaSlopes
05-02-2010, 09:01 PM
It's been moved here: http://www.dukebasketballreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17459

Newton_14
05-02-2010, 10:16 PM
I just posted for the first time tonight. Does anyone know why my feature story on Kyrie Irving would have been moved and where it may have gone? I am not sure how this particular board works and I am hoping someone can help me out on this one. Thanks.

Welcome to DBR and thanks for the post. There was already an active thread on Kyrie that has been used since his committment to discuss all things related to him.

So a mod moved your post into that thread and bumped it back to the first page so it would get attention.

roywhite
05-02-2010, 10:20 PM

Thanks for the clip, bradforster, and welcome to the board.

When possible, people here (moderators and regular posters especially) like to consolidate threads or add a new post to an existing thread if it's the same topic or very similar.

It's best to look at the first couple pages of threads to see if someone already has a thread going on that topic; also, there's a search function that will let you look in even more detail for existing threads.

We're all really excited about Kyrie.

You've come to a good place to talk basketball.