PDA

View Full Version : Harrow

borodevil16
04-20-2010, 08:11 PM
Saw a thread on TDD about him and watched some videos. Good god this kid is nasty. Kind of raw but quick and has some major hops. It surprises me he wasnt a part of the mcdonalds game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBhOU4r_Wxg

roywhite
04-20-2010, 08:21 PM
Saw a thread on TDD about him and watched some videos. Good god this kid is nasty. Kind of raw but quick and has some major hops. It surprises me he wasnt a part of the mcdonalds game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBhOU4r_Wxg

You mean he might have actually been a better choice than Kendall Marshall? That McDonald A-A selections sometimes depend on what college the recruit has selected?

I agree...he could be a very good ACC player, and the Wolfpack may be formidable in the 2010-11 season.

borodevil16
04-20-2010, 08:24 PM
Irving v Harrow will definately be a good one to watch this year. If they get Leslie they will be formidable indeed. Also Ryan would have both kendalls ankles snapped in about two trips down the court

chrisheery
04-20-2010, 08:33 PM
That kid is filthy. You can see that he must turn it over a lot because he does some things that are not smart at all. But the fact that he can even do those things is incredible. If he can harness all of that, he'll be a stud.

DukeBlueNV
04-20-2010, 08:33 PM
ya i have a state fan at work and he started showing me vids of harrow a few months ago and i have to admit im came away pretty impressed. his handle is off the charts good and has some surprising athleticism. we'll have to see if it all translates to the ACC or if his game is more suited for the AND1 mixtape tour....

Atldukie79
04-20-2010, 08:54 PM
Had the pleasure of watching Harrow at Walton High School for a couple of years here in Marietta...he plays for the coach my son played for a few years back. BTW, his high school coach has worked some Coach K camps and is in love with Duke's program.

But I digress... Harrow is the real deal. He is undisciplined, but he can start and stop on a dime. He has serious ups. His motor is always running. I might add that in a game against arch rival Wheeler HS the previous year, Harrow and his teammate Glen Rice(Ga Tech) played against Ari Stewart (Wake) and Richard Howell (NC State) along with some other players. It is no stretch to say that Harrow was the most impressive player on the floor that night.

Can he dominate Irving and other ACC level guards? I don't think so. But he is a gamer.

flyingdutchdevil
04-21-2010, 10:49 AM
HE'S 5'11"?!?!??! Wow! He has one hell of a vertical. Duke-NCSU game is going to be a crowd-pleaser next year.

As someone pointed out, while he does have sick passes, he may also he a turnover machine. Think LDII with talent.