PDA

View Full Version : JJ Redick's new website

unctarheelhater
05-22-2007, 02:18 PM
I was watching CNBC's fast money the other day and guess who was on there asking a question? None other than JJ redick!!! he looked and sounded good and mentioned his new website, http://www.redicklive.com . I went and checked it out and there are some pretty cool videos there. Definately worth a look for from those that enjoyed his time at Duke.

NW Indiana Dukie
05-22-2007, 02:51 PM
....for the website. Getting updates thru the summer is going to be great:)

unctarheelhater
05-22-2007, 03:29 PM
yeah, i hope he keeps it updated regularly. Be cool to have an inside look at the life of an NBA player during the off season

msdukie
05-22-2007, 07:27 PM
Your username - unctarheelhater - is one of the greatest ever. Why didn't I think of that?

Lord Ash
05-22-2007, 07:45 PM
I gotta say, the comments posting is very, very simple; how on earth are they going to keep that from falling apart with idiotic comments?

unctarheelhater
05-24-2007, 03:01 PM
They probably wont be able to....... oh well. It sucks there are all the JJ haters out there, but that is just how it is. We gotta do our part to send the love so that the good comments will overshadow the negative ones

KevinC
05-29-2007, 05:17 PM
Yeah I also happened upon the new JJ Redick site. It's great, www.redicklive.com. I'm pretty sure this isn't a hoax either and is his actual official site seeing as it says WMG is a part of this (and that's his agency). Great videos and everything, awesome site.

unctarheelhater
05-31-2007, 01:18 PM
Hey guys, just giving a heads up that JJ has put out a couple of new blogs this week that are great reads on www.redicklive.com. Entertaining and informative. He has also been answering questions from fans about his pregame routine, his time off, fan support, and his favorite athletes. In his latest blog he asks for fan contributions for things that people would like him to write about. So if you have questions for JJ throw them up there and theres a good chance he will write about it.

unctarheelhater
06-11-2007, 02:36 PM
JJ posted about his feelings about the coaching changes as well as the difference between NBA shape and "Duke Shape" on www.redicklive.com . Looks like he's working his butt off to get in Duke shape.

DevilAlumna
06-11-2007, 03:02 PM
Each and every one of your six posts is about JJ's blog. If you're a corporate marketer on the payroll of this site, please identify yourself. If you're not, feel free to explain your fascination with JJ's blog, and why it seems to be your sole preoccupation.

Thanks.