PDA

View Full Version : Kyle for 4 or Barnes for 1?????

dukeballboy88
04-19-2010, 09:46 PM
When Barnes was making his over the top decision on which school could rent him for a year, i remember talking to my brother as this crap was on TV saying i would rather have Kyle for 4 then harrsion for 1. And i meant it and still do.

If Barnes signs with Duke, Kyle has no other choice but to leave and now after looking at the way the season turned out, i couldnt be more right. Kyles senior leadership and consistent play for the last 3 years will get us farther than Barnes 1 year of who knows how he will play.

And to the people that dont think his stock will go up I got news for you, playing along side of Kyrie, Kyle could avg 20 ppg easy and if he does this and wins everything like he did last year, somebody will take him in the lottery and if they dont i wont watch another nba minute.

Kyle avg 17 a game playing along side a PG who looked to shoot more than he did to create. just think of what he could do with a pg like kyrie who can get to the hole on any defender. Kyle, nolan, andre and seth will get alot of open looks next year and I cant wait.

thanks kyle, the best things come to those who wait!

Welcome2DaSlopes
04-19-2010, 09:51 PM
NO offense but we don't know how long HB is staying and well to be honest WHO CARES HE CHOOSE UNC!!!!!!!!!!! can we stop talking about him every second?

Bluedevil114
04-19-2010, 09:53 PM
When Barnes was making his over the top decision on which school could rent him for a year, i remember talking to my brother as this crap was on TV saying i would rather have Kyle for 4 then harrsion for 1. And i meant it and still do.

If Barnes signs with Duke, Kyle has no other choice but to leave and now after looking at the way the season turned out, i couldnt be more right. Kyles senior leadership and consistent play for the last 3 years will get us farther than Barnes 1 year of who knows how he will play.

And to the people that dont think his stock will go up I got news for you, playing along side of Kyrie, Kyle could avg 20 ppg easy and if he does this and wins everything like he did last year, somebody will take him in the lottery and if they dont i wont watch another nba minute.

Kyle avg 17 a game playing along side a PG who looked to shoot more than he did to create. just think of what he could do with a pg like kyrie who can get to the hole on any defender. Kyle, nolan, andre and seth will get alot of open looks next year and I cant wait.

thanks kyle, the best things come to those who wait!

I could not agree more. Kyle is being told that his one flaw is his athleticism. Well put him alongside of Kyrie and he will be getting more open looks, easy layups and alley oops all season long. He will appear to be more athletic when you do not have to run half court offense all game long. Kyrie, Seth and Nolan will be running up the court so quickly that it will create matchup problems for other teams and Kyle will be benefiting the most.

dukebballcamper90-91
04-19-2010, 09:57 PM
I'm sure Larry Legend faced the same type athleticism but you know the rest.....

DukieInBrasil
04-19-2010, 10:04 PM
NO offense but we don't know how long HB is staying and well to be honest WHO CARES HE CHOOSE UNC!!!!!!!!!!! can we stop talking about him every second?

Thanks.