PDA

View Full Version : about Nolan Richardson...

DukeBlueNikeShox
04-10-2010, 02:33 PM
"He's not doing much..."

He's the coach of the WNBA's Tulsa Shock

Zeb
04-10-2010, 02:53 PM
He's also crazy.

DukeBlueNikeShox
04-10-2010, 02:55 PM
He's also crazy.

Considering the first player he signed was Marion Jones, I would have to X________________________

BD80
04-10-2010, 04:47 PM
The Shock lost three starters in the transition from Detroit, the starting backcourt just decided they didn't want to play in OK, and a third is pregnant.

The Shock traded its first round pick just to get a couple of starting caliber players, including Chante Black.

If the Shock do anything, it will prove Nolan is a great coach.

ArkieDukie
04-10-2010, 10:35 PM
Nolan is also 68 years old.

JasonEvans
04-10-2010, 10:41 PM
I love the DBR.

I support the DBR's right to say what it wants and I find their suggestions/editorials to be right far more often than they are wrong.

But I feel quite comfortable saying that Nolan Richardson would be a horrible, terrible, no-good, very bad choice to be the next hea coach at Clemson or any other ACC school.

--Jason "I just hope he does not pull a gun on me for saying this ;) " Evans

ArkieDukie
04-10-2010, 10:58 PM
I love the DBR.

I support the DBR's right to say what it wants and I find their suggestions/editorials to be right far more often than they are wrong.

But I feel quite comfortable saying that Nolan Richardson would be a horrible, terrible, no-good, very bad choice to be the next hea coach at Clemson or any other ACC school.

--Jason "I just hope he does not pull a gun on me for saying this ;) " Evans

His son was the gun-toter, not Nolan.

mbd1mbd1
04-10-2010, 11:20 PM
Nolan's teams at Arkansas also had abyssmal graduation rates and a good deal of off the court trouble. Bad idea.