PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Davidson - Unsung Hero

TruBlu
04-09-2010, 07:42 AM
I just wanted to express my thanks and admiration to Jordan for his contributions to the accomplisments of this years team. His hard work in practices cannot and should not be overlooked.

His '3' in the final minutes of the Wva game is one of the highlights of the tournament for me.

Here's wishing him continued success in the future. What a pleasure it is to have him as a member of the Duke Family!

moonpie23
04-09-2010, 07:52 AM
that 3 was clutch......thanks jordan....i ALWAYS loved it when you came in the game... :)

4decadedukie
04-09-2010, 08:14 AM
1) A primary reason the regular rotation improved SO SUBSTANTIALLY throughout this season was the efforts of players who did not see too much action during games.
2) One of the most frequent DBR comments all year -- especially after crucial wins -- has been "it was a TEAM EFFORT." Obviously, that extends to the critical bench players, who work so hard every day to improve both their own games and those of the "regulars."
3) That final three-pointer against WVU was a true thing of beauty AND a great shot; I normally oppose even the a hint of running up the score in a game's last minutes, but after the way WVU comported itself against Duke, in DC two-years ago, I simply loved it. It will remain a key Duke memory, forever.

THANKS SO MUCH JORDAN!