PDA

View Full Version : funny story from last night

strawbs
04-06-2010, 08:47 PM
I'm currently a senior at UNI (have been a duke fan since the first time i saw them which was the 2ot game from 95) Well this semester i have been student teaching back at home. Last night during the game i got a couple of calls from my buddies back in cedar falls giving me a hard time about how duke was going to lose to butler. I got another call from them in the 2nd half expecting more of the same but was pleasantly surprised to find out that cedar falls utilities picture on the game had frozen on an image of john scheyer. The game never came back on and the internet wasn't working properly either (also run through CFU) so they couldn't watch online. All of the other channels were working except cbs. apparently lighting had struck cfu's antenna or something causing the glitch. i feel bad for all of the duke fans getting their service from CFU last night, but i'm glad the majority who were haters couldn't enjoy one of if not the greatest championship game of all time.

BlueDevilBaby
04-06-2010, 11:18 PM
The curse strikes again!

weezie
04-06-2010, 11:20 PM
Had the same thought. And also that Butler will be an even better team next year after learning from K about what it takes to win a title.

4decadedukie
04-07-2010, 12:52 AM
You need to go to graduate or professional school at Duke.
:D