PDA

View Full Version : The Very Rare and what I thought was impossible

SoCalDukeFan
04-06-2010, 01:36 AM
I thought that Coach should not have coached the Olympic team. I thought that the second time was really a mistake. I wanted a full time coach for Duke. I did not understand how the Olympics could help Duke.

The very rare is that I admit to being totally wrong I have no problem with K and the Olympics.

What I thought was impossible. K is a better than he was a few years ago. I really did not think he could get any better. Probably because of the Olympics. I think he is more open. I think he is enjoying coaching more.

I hope he coaches the 2016 Olympic team.

SoCal

DukieBoy
04-06-2010, 01:38 AM
I thought of this recently.

It was about a year and a half ago when we criticized him and wondered if it was worth it. If he had sacrificed too much.

I think we got our rebuttal loud and clear.

CameronDuke
04-06-2010, 01:39 AM
I questioned his decision to coach the Olympic team, as well.

Check my infractions, I repeatedly let my emotions get the best of me this season after losses and criticized players.

For that, I sincerely apologize. This team brings me so much joy and happiness and Coach K is a remarkable human being. He can do what he wants, I have no right to question his actions. He is an absolute joy to watch represent our team and country.

I'm sorry for doubting this team earlier. It will NEVER happen again.

Let's Go Duke!

RockyMtDevil
04-06-2010, 01:42 AM
Thanks for posting this. I was one of K's biggest critics and what I just saw was unbelievable. He molded this team into a championship team and I don't think ANY coach alive today could have done that. K makes the most out of every situation, he sees what he has and he capitolizes better than any coach at adapting to what his team gives him.

Unbelievable. I can't believe they did this. Wow, I am almost speechless!!!

What a great season. Thank you guys for making us fan's so proud of you. I would love to have a beer with all of you! Or 4.