PDA

View Full Version : am i the only one

Channing
04-05-2010, 11:47 AM
who can't seem to focus today?

Bluedog
04-05-2010, 11:49 AM

Nope, it's impossible. I couldn't even focus last night! It's going to be fun in Indy tonight!

Battierfan01
04-05-2010, 11:58 AM
Nope, I can't seem to get anything done at work today. I've been on the internet all morning reading stuff about the game tonight!! I should have called in sick today. :)

diablesseblu
04-05-2010, 12:00 PM
I need to work in the yard...or something else physical/productive. Am a nervous wreck and cannot focus at all.

camion
04-05-2010, 12:04 PM
Yep, you're the only one. I'm at work and have no trouble focusing on the job at hand and keeping things in proper order.

Oh wait, I'm posting on a DBR bulletin board.

Never mind.

ReformedAggie
04-05-2010, 12:06 PM
I'm focused - on tonight's game :)

Sgt. Dingleberry
04-05-2010, 12:09 PM
My boss told me to take the day off, because of Easter and because he knew I wouldn't be worth a darn today...lol...

I am a huge SF Giants fan, so their opener will help tide me over, but that is seven hours away...

A Tar Heel fan asked me if I wanted to go play golf, but I turned him down...I can't be hanging out with a Heel on a day like this!

LGD!!!

DevilWearsPrada
04-05-2010, 12:11 PM
Have been in Indy since Friday afternoon. Its Gameday, and I have my Gameface on. Gonna put the car in "D" for DUKE, and Drive to Lucas Oil Stadium from the hotel. Going to Bracketown again, and eat dinner downtown. Pep rally at Buffalo Wild Wings this afternoon. I am focused and determinded!!! GO DUKE!!!!!!

Welcome2DaSlopes
04-05-2010, 12:14 PM
I'm focused - on tonight's game :)

What he said, it's a big game today, I feel confident, but at the same time, you never know.

scottdude8
04-05-2010, 12:16 PM
Class today is not going to be productive...

Mr Blue Devil
04-05-2010, 12:16 PM
I just found out today my boss who has made my life miserable here for two years and cut me to part-time recently when I have a family and a baby on the way just got fired.

I immediately am moved back to full time and have the chance to shine and move up after all the hard work and crap I have put up with.

Add a Duke Championship to that tonight and this has been one HELL of a day!!!

hurleyfor3
04-05-2010, 12:19 PM
I have some low-IQ things to knock off at work, then I'm leaving a couple hours early to drive down to Indy. I intentionally didn't schedule anything intellectually demanding for today.

But I'm having a real hard time even writing this post. Lots of misspellings and stuff. Reminds me of being back at school on Championship Monday. (We were in three title games.)

Merlindevildog91
04-05-2010, 12:43 PM
Too unfocused here to work the office microwave! I go by degrees from being nervily confident to scared-out-of-my-wits.

Fortunately, most of the population thinks we're off for Easter Monday so there isn't much going on. Rational legal opinions from this Duke Law grad will not be forthcoming today....

onepresent
04-05-2010, 12:51 PM
I'm trying to accomplish (with much difficulty) a few important back burner type things today. I'm only superstitious during the tourney but what the hey, if things go well tonight I'm hoping that in turn bodes well for these other tasks.

dustin8131
04-05-2010, 12:55 PM
i cant seem to get anything done but we are going to the gym shortly to blow off this stress before the game. I really am not nervous as i have alot of faith in our boys to bring this thing home.

ivydevil
04-05-2010, 01:11 PM
I have a lovely paper due tomorrow morning, and I've spent the past few days watching and analyzing basketball. Not going well. The price I pay for Duke basketball...:D

Cavlaw
04-05-2010, 01:13 PM
I'm struggling. I'm also depressed that I can't just make the short drive down to Indy to join the action. Stupid work.

Edouble
04-05-2010, 01:16 PM
I was not mentally prepared this season to be playing on Monday night. All year, I was hoping for a tough run at the Final Four. After winning on Saturday and realizing where we are, I have gotten little uninterupted sleep. I can't believe we're playing on Monday night. How did Zoubs and Nolan get so damn good, and continue to get better? This team reminds me of the Duke of old when we would peak going into March.

I am just sitting here and reading every damn link up on DBR. I ran out of links, so I came to the message board.

DukieInKansas
04-05-2010, 01:18 PM
I just found out today my boss who has made my life miserable here for two years and cut me to part-time recently when I have a family and a baby on the way just got fired.

I immediately am moved back to full time and have the chance to shine and move up after all the hard work and crap I have put up with.

Congratulations! Isn't it great when you actually get to see time wound all heals (heels?)?

Regarding the title the thread: Squirrel! :D

4decadedukie
04-05-2010, 01:21 PM

Most definitely, not.

DukeGirl4ever
04-05-2010, 01:22 PM
I am VERY focused today at work.

Here's the deal: I'm a learning support WRITING teacher for 6-8 graders and my students have been very hard at work with our current writing assignment.

The students are writing paragraphs defining March Madness and its craziness. They then must predict the winner of tonight's game and give reasons (statistical and opinionated) as to why they picked that team.

Like I said, I am TOTALLY focused on my job today! :D

dukeimac
04-05-2010, 01:25 PM
Good graces, I'm playing computer games and I can't even focus on that!

Are they warming up yet? (12:26 pm CST)

OZZIE4DUKE
04-05-2010, 01:32 PM
Relax, folks. Take a deep breath. Tonight will be fun! We're going to shoot well and this will be just like all our last nine games. Tight early, with a slight lead, then we'll move out in the second half. We'll play ball control (not stall ball) starting about the 8 minute mark and win comfortable by 12 to 15 points. #4, here comes DUKE!

So it is written, so it shall be. :cool:

Welcome2DaSlopes
04-05-2010, 01:34 PM
Relax, folks. Take a deep breath. Tonight will be fun! We're going to shoot well and this will be just like all our last nine games. Tight early, with a slight lead, then we'll move out in the second half. We'll play ball control (not stall ball) starting about the 8 minute mark and win comfortable by 12 to 15 points. #4, here comes DUKE!

Thanks Coach. haha

theAlaskanBear
04-05-2010, 01:37 PM
I was COUNTING ON watching St Louis Cardinal opening day baseball:

APPARENTLY, ESPN decided they would rather talk about the BLEEPING McNabb trade. I dont understand it: ESPN says its showingthe Cardinals, but Im getting the ESPN news feed, and the game is not on any local channels...

...anyone know whats up? Already missed Pujols homer =(

dukeimac
04-05-2010, 01:40 PM
The only thing that helps me get by is thinking "it'll be #4." And when my UNC friends say UNC has 5 I'll say "no #4 for Coach K."

I know that will eat them up. That is why it has to be #4 tonight. For Nolan and his dad, in Indy and Coach K. Twice a better than any UNC coach.

Whatever gets me bye I guess.

Sgt. Dingleberry
04-05-2010, 01:42 PM
I was COUNTING ON watching St Louis Cardinal opening day baseball:

APPARENTLY, ESPN decided they would rather talk about the BLEEPING McNabb trade. I dont understand it: ESPN says its showingthe Cardinals, but Im getting the ESPN news feed, and the game is not on any local channels...

...anyone know whats up? Already missed Pujols homer =(

I am watching it in Durham, NC on Time Warner Cable on ESPN....

DukieInBrasil
04-05-2010, 01:43 PM

Props on the schaedenfreude good news on your part. Hopefully the Devils will double your day of good fortune.

I also got good news today, I'm getting my first peer-reviewed article published, it was finally accepted after 3 revisions.

Keep the good news rolling for us Blue Devils, Diablos Azules, Diabos Azuis!!!!

RelativeWays
04-05-2010, 01:46 PM
I want to vomit, honestly. I don't know if I can watch the game tonight. I was too nervous to watch the 2001 game and I kinda regret that, but...I don't know. I had a bad feeling about Saturday and Duke played excellent. I just don't know if they can play that well two games in a row. Butler is dangerous and I think they are going to try to trap Jon to force TOs. The crowd is going to be so against us. At least tomorrow, its over, win or lose.

theAlaskanBear
04-05-2010, 01:52 PM
I am watching it in Durham, NC on Time Warner Cable on ESPN....

We have time warner cable in Charlotte, but they are streaming ESPN news.

-bdbd
04-05-2010, 01:57 PM

From your lips to the BB gods' ears Oz!

:D

Sgt. Dingleberry
04-05-2010, 01:57 PM
ESPN goes with whatever pays the bills the best...

Off-season NFL news > Opening Day MLB (In Charlotte, appartently)

I guess since Charlotte has the Panthers it is deemed a NFL town, hence you get the McNabb garbage...ugh....You can always get mlb.tv and watch the games on your computer....It works very well, it is how I watch my SF Giants all year. every year....It is like $20/month or $120/year....You get pretty much every single MLB game, except games with blackout restrictions (local games or FOX games)

Neals384
04-05-2010, 01:58 PM
At least you guys get to watch it in real time. I have to chair a church meeting tonight - no way to get out of it...

So I will be watching on DVR starting at 9:30. No sports bar, no championship game party. Hopefully the rest of you will already be celebrating, but I'll still be "in suspense". If I see fireworks going off all over Medford, that will let the cat out of the bag, of course!

Woe is me, but if Duke wins I can live with that!

Neal

weezie
04-05-2010, 01:58 PM
Full on anxious fussing mode. Strolled around this business park north of Indy and then some Mexican food for lunch (just like Houston routine last week.)
Time to take it easy, rest up, chill, focus and then begin the prep for tonight.

Arrgghhh, who am I kidding? I'm completely insane.

bl33dblu3
04-05-2010, 02:00 PM
it's like being a kid, night before christmas

DallasDevil
04-05-2010, 02:01 PM
Things I've accomplished today (after a sleepless night): review every article about the game on any site I could find, briefly panic about the $15 mil. the Nets want to throw at K, looked up the box scores to the '99 and '01 championship games (am I allowed to bring up '99 on this board?), debated whether Singler or Howard has the better facial hair, run a statistical comparison on tonight's three referees, check DBR for updates every 4.2 minutes, found enough comparisons to convince me Duke should be filling the role of the Hickory Huskers tonight as opposed to Butler, and looked up mock draft rankings on Duke and Butler prospects. Anyone have any ideas on how to fill up my afternoon?

bl33dblu3
04-05-2010, 02:01 PM
Getting lots of "feedback" on the blue devil polo at work today. Mostly Carolina country here in WNC

Chicago 1995
04-05-2010, 02:02 PM
I'm busy enough here at work, and I'm getting some distractions, but as soon as each meeting gets over, I'm back to all fidgety and very distracted.

I feel like a kid waiting for summer vacation. The clock's moving backwards, I think.

Sgt. Dingleberry
04-05-2010, 02:03 PM
run a statistical comparison on tonight's three referees

What type of information did your research generate?

MLB is my distraction all day...Currently watching the Dodgers/Pirates on MLB.TV...

theAlaskanBear
04-05-2010, 02:04 PM
ESPN goes with whatever pays the bills the best...

Off-season NFL news > Opening Day MLB (In Charlotte, appartently)

I guess since Charlotte has the Panthers it is deemed a NFL town, hence you get the McNabb garbage...ugh....You can always get mlb.tv and watch the games on your computer....It works very well, it is how I watch my SF Giants all year. every year....It is like $20/month or $120/year....You get pretty much every single MLB game, except games with blackout restrictions (local games or FOX games)

Yeah, MLB tv would be great if I didnt have Cable, but I have to split my bill with my roommate (so I cant just cancel it, because she uses it) and as a student, cable+MLBtv is a little too much to handle right now. I'm hoping that after the Woods pressconference they will cut to the game, but who am I kidding....

gonna try to do some schoolwork to keep my mind busy.

Sgt. Dingleberry
04-05-2010, 02:08 PM
Yeah, MLB tv would be great if I didnt have Cable, but I have to split my bill with my roommate (so I cant just cancel it, because she uses it) and as a student, cable+MLBtv is a little too much to handle right now. I'm hoping that after the Woods pressconference they will cut to the game, but who am I kidding....

gonna try to do some schoolwork to keep my mind busy.

Colby Rasmus just hit a BOMB! 2-0 Cards...

FYI, the Woods press conference will be Top Dog on ESPN today...I would be surprised if I am not jerked away from baseball for that garbage...

dukeimac
04-05-2010, 02:35 PM
I'm wearing my Duke windshirt (big logo on the front) and baseball cap.

Any remarks from UNC fans are quickly quieted when I reference Coach K and #4 or how we missed out on UNC back-to-back shirts (NCAA and NIT).

That would have made this year even better.

DukieInKansas
04-05-2010, 02:38 PM
Squirrel

devildownunder
04-05-2010, 02:40 PM
And I'm up. I can't sleep and I don't have enough mental focus to do anything that requires real concentration. So here I sit resisting the urge to spring for mlb.com's online package so I can watch the Mets opener.

BTW, in case anyone's interested, 2-0 NY in the fourth, Wright with a 2-run dinger in his first AB of the year.:)

Welcome2DaSlopes
04-05-2010, 02:45 PM
Squirrel

Lol Random

Merlindevildog91
04-05-2010, 02:46 PM
And I'm up. I can't sleep and I don't have enough mental focus to do anything that requires real concentration. So here I sit resisting the urge to spring for mlb.com's online package so I can watch the Mets opener.

BTW, in case anyone's interested, 2-0 NY in the fourth, Wright with a 2-run dinger in his first AB of the year.:)

David Wright is from Chesapeake, VA, my hometown. More relevantly (and frankly, important for tonight) the hometown of one Andre Dawkins. Maybe good karma for guys from Chesapeake....

devildownunder
04-05-2010, 02:53 PM
David Wright is from Chesapeake, VA, my hometown. More relevantly (and frankly, important for tonight) the hometown of one Andre Dawkins. Maybe good karma for guys from Chesapeake....

Yeah, I was born in Chesapeak but never lived there. Grew up in Norfolk. D. Wright grew up in the town right next door.
Is Dawkins actually from Chesapeake? I know he went to school there but I haven't lived in the area since 1995, so I don't know much about his pre-Duke years.

Eckster
04-05-2010, 02:55 PM

I'm focusing of the clock on my computer, which does not seem to be moving fast enough! Can't wait! Go Devils!!!

Jbug
04-05-2010, 02:58 PM
Have not gone to bed yet. Wrote a draft email on my blackberry, which I will send in the morning, to explain how i am "sick" and won't be able to make it to work (Tuesday here). I have a sore throat and a nasty headache, that is...

I've also watched the WVU game about 3 times (on MMOD) already...

DukieBoy
04-05-2010, 03:01 PM
Visited my old high school today, which is the home of Butler center/forward Matt Howard. Needless to say, there was tons of Butler apparel across campus. And I gladly walked around campus in my Duke t-shirt, receiving evil looks all the way.

Tonight is going to be great.

Sgt. Dingleberry
04-05-2010, 03:01 PM
Have not gone to bed yet. Wrote a draft email on my blackberry, which I will send in the morning, to explain how i am "sick" and won't be able to make it to work (Tuesday here). I have a sore throat and a nasty headache, that is...

I've also watched the WVU game about 3 times (on MMOD) already...

So unfortunate...lol...Hope you feel better!

UrinalCake
04-05-2010, 03:05 PM
Anyone have any ideas on how to fill up my afternoon?

I know this has been mentioned on these forums before, but you could always check out http://vault.ncaa.com/ and watch some old games. Like maybe from 2001 or something. I'd recommend using the mute feature or Billy Packer's commentary will send your blood pressure through the roof, which is not what you need on such a big day.

I've got an early morning tomorrow so no partying for me tonight :mad:

Jackson
04-05-2010, 03:10 PM
It's good to be a teacher on Spring Break! Nevertheless, can't wait for the next 6 hours to pass.

barjwr
04-05-2010, 03:10 PM
At least you guys get to watch it in real time. I have to chair a church meeting tonight - no way to get out of it...

So I will be watching on DVR starting at 9:30. No sports bar, no championship game party. Hopefully the rest of you will already be celebrating, but I'll still be "in suspense". If I see fireworks going off all over Medford, that will let the cat out of the bag, of course!

Woe is me, but if Duke wins I can live with that!

Neal

Not so bad of a plan--I actually like to start watching the games about 30 min late on DVR so I can FFwd through the commercials and the inane halftime chatter. Usually catch up to real time by about the under-4 TO in the second half.

BlueHeaven
04-05-2010, 03:17 PM
I've baked a cake (superstition--the Duke decorated cupcakes worked the last two games...going for a whole cake with Duke decorations), plopped some stuff in the crock pot, taken the kids to GameStop (back to school and work tomorrow!!), gone to the grocery store and obsessively checked DBR for any, and I mean ANY thing new to read about the game. Currently, watching replay of Saturday for the third time. I have noticed that around the 15 minute mark Da'Sean Butler is planting strangely on his left leg, suggesting that maybe his knee was about to give out. Ok, back to finding something to occupy my very nervous self.

diablesseblu
04-05-2010, 03:22 PM
I've baked a cake (superstition--the Duke decorated cupcakes worked the last two games...going for a whole cake with Duke decorations), plopped some stuff in the crock pot, taken the kids to GameStop (back to school and work tomorrow!!), gone to the grocery store and obsessively checked DBR for any, and I mean ANY thing new to read about the game. Currently, watching replay of Saturday for the third time. I have noticed that around the 15 minute mark Da'Sean Butler is planting strangely on his left leg, suggesting that maybe his knee was about to give out. Ok, back to finding something to occupy my very nervous self.

Am I the only one thinking please bake some cupcakes too? Just sayin'.

marinbobbyduhon
04-05-2010, 03:40 PM
I asked for this day off back in late February. I just felt that we were going to make it to the Finals. I have felt like we could win it all this year since we came back strong from that Georgetown disappointment. This team has great resolve and like K said - great character. They are really special.

About a half hour before tip-off I am going to put on my Kyle Singler 17-0 shirt that I wore on Saturday night. I say that I am not superstitious, but I wear blue on game days throughout the basketball season.

I like the idea of baking cupcakes - I might try that to keep my mind off of the game. Or I might go to Sportsline and watch the Saturday night game again.

Jackson
04-05-2010, 03:47 PM
I know this has been mentioned on these forums before, but you could always check out http://vault.ncaa.com/ and watch some old games. Like maybe from 2001 or something. I'd recommend using the mute feature or Billy Packer's commentary will send your blood pressure through the roof, which is not what you need on such a big day.

I've got an early morning tomorrow so no partying for me tonight :mad:

Very cool site! Just re-watched parts of the 2004 tournament. Does anyone think that Scheyer might get #30 retired if tonight ends like it should?

striker219
04-05-2010, 03:54 PM
You can mark me down as officially being one big ball of nervous twitchy nerves. I must be exuding some kind of freaky energy because the cat won't come near me.

Matches
04-05-2010, 04:01 PM
You can mark me down as officially being one big ball of nervous twitchy nerves. I must be exuding some kind of freaky energy because the cat won't come near me.

My dog never ever leaves my side, except when there's a Duke game on. Even if I'm not yelling at the TV he wants no part of me during the game.

BlueHeaven
04-05-2010, 04:04 PM
Alright...you have me worried. Cupcakes too. I'm on it.

Huh?
04-05-2010, 04:08 PM
I have done absolutely nothing at work today. Sent out about 100 emails and texts about the game and have read everything there is....espn has about 4 people picking Butler so we should be fine.

DukieInKansas
04-05-2010, 04:09 PM
Am I the only one thinking please bake some cupcakes too? Just sayin'.

You're not the only one with that thought.

Squirrel

Huh?
04-05-2010, 04:17 PM

I LOVE IT! Just like this years team, just doing what works.

Lid
04-05-2010, 04:24 PM

Thank you. Thank you SO much.

Cavlaw
04-05-2010, 04:34 PM
I'm busy enough here at work, and I'm getting some distractions, but as soon as each meeting gets over, I'm back to all fidgety and very distracted.

I feel like a kid waiting for summer vacation. The clock's moving backwards, I think.
Do you know if anyone really watches games at Sedgwick's? I'm debating trying to find a crowd tonight, or just watching in front of my own TV. I kind of want to share the experience, but I'm not sure I'll be fit company during the game...

DevilOfATime
04-05-2010, 04:39 PM
I am trying to keep myself busy today, so my nerves won't get to me.

hc5duke
04-05-2010, 04:42 PM
working from home today. i seem to have some computer virus where final four stories from various sources pop up in browser tabs, seemingly out of nowhere.

BlueHeaven
04-05-2010, 05:01 PM
I'm making devil's food, no Blue Devil's food cupcakes with peanut butter frosting.

diablesseblu
04-05-2010, 05:02 PM

:):):):):

What a relief! Thanks BlueHeaven for your efforts towards the cause. Now to the yard -- where I've worked each day of the March Madness victories.

Man...am I ever nervous.

BlueHeaven
04-05-2010, 05:03 PM
Is it too early to crack open a beer? I'm a nervous wreck. The fact that so many people are picking us has me very very worried!

78Devil
04-05-2010, 05:04 PM
Blueheaven, you can crack open as many beers as you want -- after the cupcakes!

Dukeknights
04-05-2010, 05:15 PM
i am extremely nervous. took my daily mile run then ate breakfast. Then after that it went all down-hill. Been playing Call of Duty all day.

Duke Mom
04-05-2010, 05:35 PM

Phew!

WordLife565
04-05-2010, 05:45 PM
I'm so anxious. This is the biggest game we've played in a long time, and could mean so much as far as bragging rights, and finally crushing all the talk about Duke and Coach K being burntout come tournament time. This change all the criticizm we've gotten since 2004.

I just want it to be time to play already.

BlueintheFace
04-05-2010, 06:30 PM
You're not the only one with that thought.

Squirrel

Hahahahha. So true today. Except, instead of squirrells, it is "CHAMPIONSHIP!!!"

ivydevil
04-05-2010, 06:43 PM

You have no idea how relieved I am now that you've decided to bake the cupcakes too.

Eckster
04-05-2010, 06:49 PM
Is it too early to crack open a beer? I'm a nervous wreck. The fact that so many people are picking us has me very very worried!

Drink a single beer but don't fall asleep and keep your wits about you. We need all the positive energy we can collectively muster to bring it home! Go Devils!

hurley1
04-05-2010, 06:51 PM
everybody relax......when coach k has all these weapons to work with, beating him is impossible.......duke will win this game handily.......go duke.....

DallasDevil
04-05-2010, 06:56 PM
"everybody relax......when coach k has all these weapons to work with, beating him is impossible.......duke will win this game handily.......go duke..... "

I would have said the same thing in the '99 final. That said, I don't see us having 19 turnovers or getting outrebounded by 11 tonight. And 5 more minutes until I no longer have to pretend to be working. tick tock tick tock

PADukeMom
04-05-2010, 07:09 PM
I was about as useful as lipstick on a pig at work today. Doing accounting work today would have been a major fiasco. I spent the entire day reading anything & everything DUKE. I am fortunate enough to have a very understanding boss especially when I wore my lucky DUKE t-shirt to the office.
The last thing I needed to hear was this Nets job nonsense! I think I probably chanted GTHC a hundred times today.

hurley1
04-05-2010, 07:19 PM
"everybody relax......when coach k has all these weapons to work with, beating him is impossible.......duke will win this game handily.......go duke..... "

I would have said the same thing in the '99 final. That said, I don't see us having 19 turnovers or getting outrebounded by 11 tonight. And 5 more minutes until I no longer have to pretend to be working. tick tock tick tock

uconn had weapons that butler doesn't have........their bench was also much deeper than ours........and they had hamilton........they had talent to shut down brand by double teaming him........butler has none of this to work with........duke wins big tonight........go duke.......

Sgt. Dingleberry
04-05-2010, 07:22 PM
T-Minus 2 hours and counting!!!

LGD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dukieinhebron
04-05-2010, 07:22 PM
but just relax. we have no effect on the game.just hope we can out perform them and the outcome swings in our favor.

Although, it would sweet to bring number 4 under coach k's regime.

BlueHeaven
04-05-2010, 07:51 PM
Ok, I didn't have a beer b/c on top of the cupcakes, which are delicious BTW, I have had wine the last two games, so I opened up a new bottle--work be d-mned tomorrow! Let's get this done! Go Duke!

diablesseblu
04-05-2010, 08:00 PM
Ok, I didn't have a beer b/c on top of the cupcakes, which are delicious BTW, I have had wine the last two games, so I opened up a new bottle--work be d-mned tomorrow! Let's get this done! Go Duke!

Great job BH! Guess I should go buy beer. Had wine during WVU but beer during Baylor. Think I feel "safer" with the latter.

Oh, if only all our good wishes and superstitions could have some effect. Guess, for me, it's just a way to manage anxiety -- and I've got plenty of that.

Merlindevildog91
04-05-2010, 08:10 PM
Back-to-back workouts with the EA Sports Active (the more workouts version) has taken some of the edge off, but I still want to throw up. Watching City Confidential on Biography because I can't take any more pundits and prognosticators right now. Murder and mayhem trumps Digger and Hubert.

I was worthless today. Fortunately our IT people were off for Easter Monday, because I would hate for them to follow my computer usage. If it related to Duke basketball, be it blog, article, email, etc., I read it.

I'm not superstitious, but it's time to go change into the Cameron Indoor Stadium T shirt and the jeans I wore Saturday night for the WVU game, just in case.

CBDUKE
04-05-2010, 08:39 PM
Let's Go Duke! My nerves are shot.

DukeDevilDeb
04-05-2010, 08:44 PM
and a roll of black electrician's tape. I used the tape to cross out Michigan State and WVU. So it's just Duke and Butler... and here's hoping that the Devils can be as good tonight as we know they can be!

It's time for Duke to be king again!

Welcome2DaSlopes
04-05-2010, 08:47 PM
Let's Go Duke! My nerves are shot.

Ugh i'm so excited, and nervous,

BlueHeaven
04-05-2010, 09:05 PM
Back-to-back workouts with the EA Sports Active (the more workouts version) has taken some of the edge off, but I still want to throw up. Watching City Confidential on Biography because I can't take any more pundits and prognosticators right now. Murder and mayhem trumps Digger and Hubert.

I was worthless today. Fortunately our IT people were off for Easter Monday, because I would hate for them to follow my computer usage. If it related to Duke basketball, be it blog, article, email, etc., I read it.

I'm not superstitious, but it's time to go change into the Cameron Indoor Stadium T shirt and the jeans I wore Saturday night for the WVU game, just in case.

If my IT people ever checked my usage, I'd get fired. Hardly ever work related, but all Duke Basketball:)