PDA

View Full Version : In case you were in need of reasons to hate North Carolina ...

anon
04-01-2010, 11:31 PM
http://backporch.fanhouse.com/2010/04/01/unc-recruit-reggie-bullock-says-coach-k-looks-like-a-rat?icid=sphere_newsaol_inpage_fanhouse2

The video speaks for itself ...

Cameron
04-01-2010, 11:36 PM
Classy.

proelitedota
04-01-2010, 11:44 PM
He is already starting to do a high percentage of his work as a Tar Heel. Truly the most talented and brightest of UNC's new recruits. Reggie Bullock brings to the team what they've lacked this current season.

Welcome2DaSlopes
04-01-2010, 11:45 PM
I actually found this funny, even better when we beat them next year.

proelitedota
04-01-2010, 11:50 PM
He is going to get IT in Cameron next year, he better put up 30+ points to have any chance of shutting us up.

moonpie23
04-01-2010, 11:59 PM
my eyes narrowed and that negative energy i tried to altruistically talk about in some other thread i started boiled back over me...

it's on buddy.......it's on.....:mad:

-bdbd
04-02-2010, 12:04 AM
THANK YOU REGGIE!

Boy, we REALLY can't wait to "meet" you in CIS next year...

:D :) :rolleyes: :eek:

striker219
04-02-2010, 12:17 AM
I may be channeling Nostradamus here, but I have a feeling that in about 10 months someone in that video will be on the receiving end of a Duke quality education on how the internet never forgets.

Reggie will witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL battle station!

RWD
04-02-2010, 12:47 AM
Obviously it's a conspiracy until the NJ thing works out. Let's rock it.

That said, this poster will go to the wall for Hurley Sr.

DukeSean
04-02-2010, 01:03 AM
this'll be fun, lots of fun. Can't wait till the Crazies make this boy cry.

CPDUKEGUY24
04-02-2010, 05:22 AM
Truly immature! :mad:

That said, I am looking forward to when this young 17/18 year old PuncK (Bullock) has a chance to actually meet THE MAN whom he is referring to in this video *awkward*

I hope K throws the kitchen sink at this guy to shut him down!

Just speculation, but maybe he's a little resentful of the fact that we didnt recruit him :confused::D

4decadedukie
04-02-2010, 07:10 AM
So original, so witty, so intelligent, so clever, and (I am certain) such a great example in which UNC-CH alumni can take immense pride. There's a LOT more to being a successful student athlete than on court performance, obviously including how you represent your university in a public outreach role.

Incidentally, congratulations on UNC's second place NIT finish.

slower
04-02-2010, 07:36 AM
Good luck with this thread. We had the same conversation in the "McDonald's AA Game" thread (if you care to go over there). One particular Hole apologist/defender jumped in and the thread eventually was closed.

aro24
04-02-2010, 08:01 AM
Let's not forget that these are 17 & 18 year olds.....having fun...and acting silly. Just seems like good natured ribbing to me. Doesn't get me too fired up. However, to me, the gates have been opened. This Bullock guy has started something and I can't wait to see how the crazies welcome him to Cameron next year. It is ok to poke fun and throw a jab back and forth here and there.....that is what is great about a rivalry.....but he has "thrown the first stone" and he better get ready for retaliation.

Welcome to the rivalry Reggie.

ARo24

CDu
04-02-2010, 08:42 AM
He's a kid, and what he said certainly wasn't appropriate or respectful. But he's just a kid goofing around. Hopefully (for his sake) he'll learn better.

MChambers
04-02-2010, 08:47 AM
Good luck with this thread. We had the same conversation in the "McDonald's AA Game" thread (if you care to go over there). One particular Hole apologist/defender jumped in and the thread eventually was closed.

And several long time Duke fans pointed out that some folks were making way too much of this.

He's a kid. He'll learn. Give him a break.

4decadedukie
04-02-2010, 08:53 AM
Let's not forget that these are 17 & 18 year olds.....having fun...and acting silly. Just seems like good natured ribbing to me. Doesn't get me too fired up. However, to me, the gates have been opened. This Bullock guy has started something and I can't wait to see how the crazies welcome him to Cameron next year. It is ok to poke fun and throw a jab back and forth here and there.....that is what is great about a rivalry.....but he has "thrown the first stone" and he better get ready for retaliation.

Welcome to the rivalry Reggie.

ARo24

One of the things I thoroughly understood by the time I was a pre-teenager, was to respect my elders, especially those who had substantially achieved and greatly contributed to the nation and to the community (Coach K is a stellar example of all this). "Having fun" and "acting silly" are fine for children, but so too are accountability and receiving the consequences of stupidity and disrespect.

killerleft
04-02-2010, 08:54 AM
Eh. It was only for a second, but while Reggie Bullock was laughing, I thought he looked just like Pee-Wee Herman.

Devilsfan
04-02-2010, 08:57 AM
Reggie they missed you at the last MENSA meeting.

moonpie23
04-02-2010, 09:00 AM
well, HWNSNBM immediately understood what a mistake bollocks had made and tried to distance himself from it..

so, welcome reggie....you may indeed be on a mission to "turn the program around", however, this little video is not going to make the path very easy come duke/unc time...

mkirsh
04-02-2010, 11:35 AM
The three of them and Kyrie Irving did a video earlier where Bullock talked smack about current Duke players http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arv-P1UyCyQ, so the video in the OP was the follow up. Kyrie gave it right back to them about the NIT. Seemed to all be in good fun, and they all seem like a good group of kids with Bullock not being as "polished" (for lack of a better word) as his future teammates, but they all gave him a hard time for it and seem to get along really well.

throatybeard
04-02-2010, 12:18 PM
We are in the Final Four. Enough about Carolina.