PDA

View Full Version : I Made A Mistake And I Am Sorry..

obsesseddukefan
03-23-2010, 01:53 PM
OK guys, well I did it. I am looking ahead, when I know I shouldnt be. So I was just informed that I have a ticket to the Final Four/Championship game in Indy. I know we have to win this weekend, and will have 2 tough games ahead of us, but I couldnt help but get wrapped up in the "possibilities" of seeing our team play in at least the Final Four and then fingers crossed the NC game. So, my appologies and condolences for maybe putting a jinx on us this weekend. If we need a scapegoat to blame I will be it :)

But if we do make it, lets all get together in Indy and party like rock stars :D

Rudy
03-23-2010, 02:42 PM
The only possible way to redeem yourself is to give the ticket away. Send me a private message for directions on where to send it.;)

IBleedBlue
03-23-2010, 03:03 PM
This is blasphemy. We never look ahead. Now the burden is on you to carry us to FF :eek:

obsesseddukefan
03-23-2010, 03:38 PM
if they win this weekend, then I will be forgiven...:cool:

On a serious note, I do think we have a great chance to advance to next weekend. With Hummel out, Purdue is a rather small but pesky team. If we can contain thier start of the game spurt I think we advance. Not to sure about Baylor or St. Mary's. Assuming (I know, I know) we play Baylor, I hear they have some size equivilant to the Plumlees and Zoobs. St. Mary's if we play them, I hear can get hot real quick, but I think the inexperience will be thier downfall.

On a side note, does anyone else plan on going to Indy if we advance if so, anyone want to meet at a local establishment for a pregame drink?