PDA

View Full Version : Duke -7.5 & Some Others

DukeHoopsGuru
03-21-2010, 10:25 PM
Vegas posts Duke -7.5, and some places it's already 8. I don't bet lines early often, but I jumped on it. I've stayed off the Duke bandwagon all year as I felt the weakness of the ACC made it tough to gauge (IMO) just how good Duke was. I'm starting to come around a little bit on top of what I see as a very favorable draws for Duke. To me this is a pretty similar game to today. Duke shot terribly and won comfortably. I see no reason why this isn't a double digit victory looking objectively. For the gamblers out there (just for fun obviously) I also like:

Cuse -6.5 - Butler is a solid team, but they're in a for a rude awakening with or without the big fella playing.

OSU -4.5 - Don't be fooled by the wins over Kansas and UK. OSU is the better team. This game will be eerily similar to a few years ago. Tennessee keeps it close for a while, but the better team pulls away.

K State -4.5 - The most under the radar team in the country. K State is damn good. Damn good. I see this getting ugly.

Just for fun it might not hurt to buy the hook (again just for fun) in these games.