PDA

View Full Version : Duke/Cal watch party in Dallas

DukeSean
03-21-2010, 12:44 AM
For any DBR readers who are in the Dallas area, there's a watch party at the Humperdink's (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=6050+Greenville+Av,+Dallas,+TX&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=6050+Greenville+Ave,+Dallas,+Texas+75206&z=16) on Greenville Ave at 4:15 local time tipoff.

unexpected
03-21-2010, 12:52 AM
DukeSean, how many people you expecting?

DukeSean
03-21-2010, 01:55 AM
it's rather impromptu, so relatively small, but at least 5

basket1544
03-21-2010, 12:26 PM
Duke's won every game that I've watched from my couch this year (I went somewhere else to watch the G-town game) so I've promised myself not to do different during the tourney. Please have fun at Humperdinks though!

DukeSean
03-21-2010, 01:51 PM
Duke's won every game that I've watched from my couch this year (I went somewhere else to watch the G-town game) so I've promised myself not to do different during the tourney. Please have fun at Humperdinks though!

Please do not leave your house. ever again. thanks.

DukieInKansas
03-21-2010, 01:54 PM

Please do not leave your house. ever again. thanks.

I'll second this request. I am going out to see the game as it's not on the air locally. I haven't watched it away from home this year so hopefully there is no corresponding jinx from me.

unexpected
03-21-2010, 09:53 PM
Hey DukeSean, my friend and I went to humperdinks for 2nd half, but didn't see anyone watching the Duke game! Sorry if we missed you, we were the two indian guys sitting by the main screen. Great game though! Let me know if you guys get together again!

ambitiouspear
03-21-2010, 10:31 PM
I'm in Dallas too. Let me know about any meet ups. Although I do get really into the games, so sometimes it's better for me to watch in the comfort on my living room.

DukeSean
03-22-2010, 12:36 AM
Hey DukeSean, my friend and I went to humperdinks for 2nd half, but didn't see anyone watching the Duke game! Sorry if we missed you, we were the two indian guys sitting by the main screen. Great game though! Let me know if you guys get together again!

Hey we had a whole crew, maybe 12-15 of us there, towards the right of the restaurant. Next time, just ask some of the wait staff where the crew of Duke fans is. We'll be meeting again on Friday for the Purdue game, same location.

Wait, if you were at the same Humperdink's location, then you should've heard us shouting and cheering...it was the Humperdinks on Greenville ave between NW Highway and Lovers Lane...