PDA

View Full Version : MBB: Duke 73, Arkansas-Pine Bluff 44 Post-Game Thread

Newton_14
03-19-2010, 09:25 PM
Discuss the solid win here

Magnolia888
03-19-2010, 09:28 PM
Survive and advance!

Who should I be rooting for in Cal v. Louisville? I guess Cal. Although everybody seems to want this K/Pitino matchup.

NSDukeFan
03-19-2010, 09:29 PM
Nice comfortable win. Good solid defensive effort. Jon looked solid and healthy. Another very solid game from Kyle. Loved the baby hooks from Zoubs to start the game. Solid contributions from the Plumlees, including a nice jumper from Miles and turnaround. Nice solid performance to start the tournament.

proelitedota
03-19-2010, 09:30 PM
A game where it goes down to the wire to the scores of 101 vs 100, and we winning the game with a buzzer shot would have made for a rather entertaining game.

moonpie23
03-19-2010, 09:30 PM
good game....

NEXT!!

lance looked great....hope he continues to feel confident about scoring...

dukelifer
03-19-2010, 09:32 PM
Workmanlike- Good use of the big guys- everyone got good minutes- Nolan finally found his range- Singler likes the arena- Zoubek has a nice hook. Except for a few freshman errors- about everything one could want in a first round game.

Merlindevildog91
03-19-2010, 09:32 PM
I was pleased with our performance. Given the choice between this game and the one-point buzzer-beater type, I much prefer this one. I doubt my heart could take another Belmont-type game again in the first round.

It appeared as though Jon just let the game come to him, with good results.

Son of Mojo
03-19-2010, 09:33 PM
Lance as another scoring option out there? That would work well. Nolan finally got some shots to drop at the end and our rebounding was great (though that's obviously tempered by our opposition). Bring on the next opponent.....

Welcome2DaSlopes
03-19-2010, 09:34 PM
A game where it goes down to the wire to the scores of 101 vs 100, and we winning the game with a buzzer shot would have made for a rather entertaining game.

Not when the team your playin against is the #16 team in the tourny. That's would mean Duke has a lot of problems we still need to work on.

But if that's how the Duke vs. Kansas matchup ends in the NC game, i'm all for it.

DukieInBrasil
03-19-2010, 09:34 PM
Really pleased with this win. So many good things to take away from it. I feel like we really made an effort to get the frontcourt into the game and they responded well. LT had an extra nice game, Z played pretty well too, but the MPs came through in a big way with 15 rebs, a few points, some blocks, some steals, just thoroughly effective without making mistakes and without stepping out of their comfort zones. I would like to see them hit their freebies at a better rate though. Ryan Kelly also did some nice things on the court. Andre Dawkins seemed like he was pushing himself too much, fouling out without really doing too much positively.
Kyle played a great game, Jon also had a masterfully efficient game. Nolan struggled with his shot early but ended up having a positive effect on the game....

BigZ
03-19-2010, 09:35 PM
No offense to Lance b/c he is a good player but any game where he dominates on offense just means the opponent isn't good inside.

dukelifer
03-19-2010, 09:38 PM
No offense to Lance b/c he is a good player but any game where he dominates on offense just means the opponent isn't good inside.

Probably true but Lance can play D even against some quality players. That is what he is needed for. Nice for him to have a good tourney game.

Newton_14
I for one, loved how we looked as a team. The guys looked fresh and comfortable, but also determined and business like. They were clearly on a mission to take care of business and not take the lesser opponent for granted. Very good start to the journey.

I liked the aggressive way we attacked the basket early and often, going inside to Zoubs, LT, and Kyle. Most all of the 3's were taken in rythym and the guys shot the ball well.

Defense was great, and both Miles and Mason had solid games. Andre was a little over zealous with his driving which got him in foul trouble, and his D was not where it has been lately, but that is ok. 1st game jitters for the young man.

All in all, you could not ask for a better start. The guys look poised and ready to meet the challenges this tourney will bring.

Let's Go Duke!!

60's Devil
A fairly satisfying night for us. Great to see Lance and Zoubs with some offense. Sadly, a tragic night for Andre. Was hoping Mason would be able to score a few baskets against this level of competition. Singler was sensational.
We will need more production from the bench to advance very far.

devildownunder
Survive and advance!

Who should I be rooting for in Cal v. Louisville? I guess Cal. Although everybody seems to want this K/Pitino matchup.

I'm pulling for Cal because of Boykin. And because I want no part of a K/Pitino, Duke/L'ville circus in the second round. There is plenty of time for things to get crazy. That said, I think there is a good chance the Cardinals are tanked already after that big win over syracuse to close Freedom Hall. They didn't do anything in the Big East tourney.

devildownunder
03-19-2010, 09:39 PM
A fairly satisfying night for us. Great to see Lance and Zoubs with some offense. Sadly, a tragic night for Andre. Was hoping Mason would be able to score a few baskets against this level of competition. Singler was sensational.
We will need more production from the bench to advance very far.

Tragic? I turned away in the last few minutes, did something happen to him?

Duvall
03-19-2010, 09:41 PM

Nah, he just fouled out.

Chard
A lot of burn for the bench tonight. APB fouled a lot. Scheyer shot well. Nolan didn't but did get it going late. I think everyone had a good game and they'll have some confidence to carry over to Sunday.

APB played hard and never quit. Hats off to them.

Duke shot over 50% and 67.9% from the foul line. 14 turn overs, bleck!

Nice win. I think Duke passed the eye test even with all of the bench players getting a lot of minutes and the offense going through LT early on. He did well. I'll take 19 points from LT and Z all tournament long.

Now on to the next round!

strawbs
did anyone else notice around the 13:30ish mark of the 2nd half nolan drove, fell, and appeared to tweak either an ankle or calf. I saw him reach for it and get up gingerly. You had to really be paying attention to see it because the camera cut away quickly. He did seem fine though after that play. Hopefully whatever happened was minor and it doesn't stiffen or swell on him.

proelitedota
03-19-2010, 09:42 PM
Nolan Smith had 5 assists to 1 turnover, which is pretty awesome.

Magnolia888
03-19-2010, 09:46 PM
Nah, he just fouled out.

I thought he looked kinda bummed, but it was hardly tragic. Kyle getting injured would be tragic! :eek: ::knocking wood:::

K did look like he was giving him a little pep talk about it or something, after he left the court.

devildownunder
03-19-2010, 09:46 PM
Nah, he just fouled out.

OK, thanks. I didn't think Dawkins had a tragic night. He's clearly been told take the ball to the basket more and is doing so. It's a change for him and he's working at it. First round against an overmatched opponent is a good time to be able to do so. As long as Dawkins plays and doesn't get hurt, and we win, I'm happy.

oldnavy
03-19-2010, 09:47 PM
Nah, he just fouled out.

Loved seeing K speaking to Dre after he fouled out, you could see that he was imparting some of his wisdom, and even managed a slight smile. I am sure he was telling Dre that his performance was not what he is capable of, but that it was OK and for him to hold his head up. Nice to see. All Dre needs is some confidence.

Saratoga2
03-19-2010, 09:50 PM
Duke's size advantage coupled with the usually good defense, resulted in a big rebounding advantage and clearly bothered APB. I thought APB's quickness gave our guys some difficulty. We had 13 TO's and may have picked up another one or two at the end of the game.

Good tournamenet win for Duke while being able to play a lot of guys tonight. They should stay rested and ready for either Cal or Louisville. On to Sunday. When will we play?

CDu
03-19-2010, 09:52 PM
Solid win. Smith struggled as a shooter but distributed well. Scheyer struggled as a distributor but shot really well. Singler was again big on the boards and with the scoring.

Also, it was a solid effort from the frontcourt guys. Combined for 27 points and 24 rebounds. Granted, this wasn't unexpected given our size edge. But it was nice to see.

Now, let's hope everyone rests up and is ready to put on a great show Sunday.

Greg_Newton
03-19-2010, 09:52 PM

Probably a poor choice of words there, all things considered...

Andre did have a very bad game though. The only statistics he racked up aside from one FT were 3 TOs and 5 fouls. Hopefully we get something from him at some point in the tournament.

Same goes for Jon... :( :confused:

ReformedAggie
03-19-2010, 09:56 PM
I'd like to thank the NCAA.com for having this game available on the puter since C B S (grrr) blacked us out here and switched to other games. So at least I got to see a quality win by high quality guys.

CDu
03-19-2010, 09:58 PM
Probably a poor choice of words there, all things considered...

Andre did have a very bad game though. The only statistics he racked up aside from one FT were 3 TOs and 5 fouls. Hopefully we get something from him at some point in the tournament.

Same goes for Jon... :( :confused:

Scheyer went 4-7 from the field, 3-5 from 3. That's something. He averaged 1.86 pps. Granted, he wasn't the efficient playmaker that he was earlier in the season. But he was hardly MIA.

gofurman
03-19-2010, 10:05 PM

who wants that - you show me a team that gives APB 100 and I'll show you a team that loses soon themselves

BigZ
03-19-2010, 10:07 PM
What time is the game on Sunday?

moonpie23
03-19-2010, 10:08 PM
we are only seeing glimpses, but i'm putting it out there right now....when MPII starts letting the game come to him, he is going to be scary good..

he was looking for that slam all night...

greybeard
03-19-2010, 10:10 PM
This is the deal, I want Louisville and I want the MPs to know, I mean KNOW, that we all know that they are every bit as talented as that power forward playing for the Dandy and that their job is to make life miserable for him. How, making him follow them around til his tounge drops setting picks and screens and then going to the offensive glass and then beating everyone back down the court. A thankless task. Heck no! We here at DBR will know and spread the word.

And, oh, when they are low and looking to receive, look for a pass that requires an athletic catch that leads to something and take it. A pass high to the baseline and Go get it, and keep going and score the thing, dunk it, come under the rim and up, Finish it!

I want the MPs to rock the world this next game, quietly though. So the talking heads I hear in DC will keep saying that this year's Duke team ain't going anywhere. I'm psyched.

Hey, my boyz won I think what was Cornell's first NCAA game in the history. Ain't that something.

Nope, missed it. Had my first trial practicum in my training. Nailed it. Trainer said so "for where I am in my training," which is almost done, but then the training goes on after certification. So if I wasn't a fat old bald guy, in about 20 years, I'd really be able to help people. For now, it was a nice beginning and I could help you guys improve if I could figure what your patterns are and proceed accordingly, the former being harder than the latter, but that's for another time. Just couldn't help sharing that it was a great day for me.

Same for Duke. A nice beginning. Unlike me, these guys are reaching their peaks. Should be great; I'm looking for these guys, lead by the starters, but all of them, to really represent. If they do, I think that they're gonna surprise some folks. Hey, did I tell you guys Cornell Won! Later.

OldPhiKap
03-19-2010, 10:13 PM
I'd like to thank the NCAA.com for having this game available on the puter since C B S (grrr) blacked us out here and switched to other games. So at least I got to see a quality win by high quality guys.

Ditto, we had the GT game here so I streamed the whole thing through my TV. I love 2010.

Any good link to the entire post-game conferences? I can't get the NCAA site to work.

Newton_14
03-19-2010, 10:14 PM
we are only seeing glimpses, but i'm putting it out there right now....when MPII starts letting the game come to him, he is going to be scary good..

he was looking for that slam all night...

I was thinking the same thing during the game. Late in the 2nd half he made some amazing recovery plays in a little sequence there, when he knocked it away, recovered back to his man, blocked the shot attempt and ended up getting the rebound off the 2nd shot attempt. He just has a lot of ability.

I am also still expecting bigger and better things out of Miles as well. He also has good offensive skills and we are seeing a glimpse here and there. I am waiting for the pump fake from about 12 feet out and then drive for the monster dunk. It is coming soon to a court near you...

CrazieDUMB
03-19-2010, 10:16 PM
How many times have you heard this?

Well, you know Mike Krzyzewski's style, his teams are so hard to predict because they rely on the 3 so much. If they're on, they can beat anybody, but if they're cold, it could be an early exit. They really miss the inside presence of a Carlos Boozer, a Brand, a Deng or Shelden Williams.

MEMO TO EVERY SINGLE CBS/ESPN ANALYST: PLEASE DO YOUR M-F-ING RESEARCH! THIS TEAM IS 113TH IN THE COUNTRY IN TERMS OF % OF OFFENSE FROM THE THREE. YES THAT WAS TRUE BEFORE BUT THIS TEAM IS DIFFERENT. WE HAVE A BEVY OF INTERIOR DEFENDERS, AND OUR REBOUNDING MARGIN THIS YEAR IS BETTER THAN ITS EVER BEEN IN THE LAST 6 YEARS.

STOP RELYING ON THE STANDARD, ROTE ANSWER AND DO YOUR JOB. YOU ARE SPREADING MISINFORMATION AND I HATE IT.

pant...pant.... deep breaths....

ok im ok.

basket1544
03-19-2010, 10:19 PM
Ditto, we had the GT game here so I streamed the whole thing through my TV. I love 2010.

Any good link to the entire post-game conferences? I can't get the NCAA site to work.

I love 2010 too. http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/ncaa/sports/m-baskbl/auto_pdf/031810-Duke-UAPB-Quotes.pdf has the interviews.

OldPhiKap
03-19-2010, 10:21 PM

Well, you know Mike Krzyzewski's style, his teams are so hard to predict because they rely on the 3 so much. If they're on, they can beat anybody, but if they're cold, it could be an early exit. They really miss the inside presence of a Carlos Boozer, a Brand, a Deng or Shelden Williams.

MEMO TO EVERY SINGLE CBS/ESPN ANALYST: PLEASE DO YOUR M-F-ING RESEARCH! THIS TEAM IS 113TH IN THE COUNTRY IN TERMS OF % OF OFFENSE FROM THE THREE. YES THAT WAS TRUE BEFORE BUT THIS TEAM IS DIFFERENT. WE HAVE A BEVY OF INTERIOR DEFENDERS, AND OUR REBOUNDING MARGIN THIS YEAR IS BETTER THAN ITS EVER BEEN IN THE LAST 6 YEARS.

STOP RELYING ON THE STANDARD, ROTE ANSWER AND DO YOUR JOB. YOU ARE SPREADING MISINFORMATION AND I HATE IT.

ok im ok.

Are you really expecting these folks to do good, honest work?!? That's, well . . . CrazyDUMB. ;>)

(You are exactly right, but sports journalists are even lazier than normal journalists -- if that is possible).

Dr. Tina
03-19-2010, 10:26 PM
Really pleased with tonight's performance. They came out focused and ready to play. Good contributions in some form or another from virtually everyone who played. LT's scoring was really sweet. I listened to an interview with him tonight and he sounds super focused. It would be wonderful for him to save his best for last in his final NCAA tournament. Jon also had a much better night with his scoring and not forcing things. He had 2 assists and 2 TO's, but overall...I was encouraged by his performance as well. I hope we can take this intense focus into Round 2. Now let's see who are match-up will be....

OldPhiKap
03-19-2010, 10:26 PM
I love 2010 too. http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/ncaa/sports/m-baskbl/auto_pdf/031810-Duke-UAPB-Quotes.pdf has the interviews.

Thanks, Basket. I'm trying to find today's post-game press conference although I did find the material in that link very informative. What a focused team -- today's effort clearly showed that.

Oh yeah, and Lance is the man!

devildownunder
03-19-2010, 10:35 PM

ok im ok.

who said that?

devildownunder
03-19-2010, 10:38 PM
Are you really expecting these folks to do good, honest work?!? That's, well . . . CrazyDUMB. ;>)

(You are exactly right, but sports journalists are even lazier than normal journalists -- if that is possible).

sports journalists and other journalists vary in quality and effort -- like members of every other profession on the planet. Throwing out a careless generalization is being intellectually lazy, which is what you're accusing them of doing.

basket1544
03-19-2010, 10:39 PM
Sorry I meant the next day...
http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/ncaa/sports/m-baskbl/auto_pdf/031910DukeUAPBquotes.pdf

Zeb
03-19-2010, 10:41 PM
And, oh, when they are low and looking to receive, look for a pass that requires an athletic catch that leads to something and take it. A pass high to the baseline and Go get it, and keep going and score the thing, dunk it, come under the rim and up, Finish it!

I want the MPs to rock the world this next game, quietly though. So the talking heads I hear in DC will keep saying that this year's Duke team ain't going anywhere. I'm psyched.

Hey, my boyz won I think what was Cornell's first NCAA game in the history. Ain't that something.

Nope, missed it. Had my first trial practicum in my training. Nailed it. Trainer said so "for where I am in my training," which is almost done, but then the training goes on after certification. So if I wasn't a fat old bald guy, in about 20 years, I'd really be able to help people. For now, it was a nice beginning and I could help you guys improve if I could figure what your patterns are and proceed accordingly, the former being harder than the latter, but that's for another time. Just couldn't help sharing that it was a great day for me.

Is this from Gravity's Rainbow or Finnegan's Wake?

OldPhiKap
03-19-2010, 10:49 PM
sports journalists and other journalists vary in quality and effort -- like members of every other profession on the planet. Throwing out a careless generalization is being intellectually lazy, which is what you're accusing them of doing.

I'll grant that I am an intellectually lazy internet sports board poster and that they are "professional" lazy sports reporters. When someone starts paying me to spout my opinions, I would hope that I would take a more studied view of the issues.

There are clearly some folks who know what they are talking about. When Bob Knight, Jay Bilas, and a short list of others talk I know that they are speaking from experience and studied research. But it is the distinct minority.

But we can agree to disagree if you think that most sports journalists are describing the current Duke team accurately. No worries. No drama.

OldPhiKap
03-19-2010, 10:51 PM
Sorry I meant the next day...
http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/ncaa/sports/m-baskbl/auto_pdf/031910DukeUAPBquotes.pdf

Thanks again, Basket.

Farlan
03-19-2010, 10:58 PM
What time is the game on Sunday?

Noon.

Magnolia888
03-19-2010, 10:59 PM
Thanks, Basket. I'm trying to find today's post-game press conference although I did find the material in that link very informative.

Theoretically you can watch it here (http://all-access.cbssports.com/player.html?code=ncaa&media=174176) but I can't get it to work. I can watch Tom Izzo though. :(

Welcome2DaSlopes
03-19-2010, 10:59 PM
For some reason i found it funny Andre fouled out, It just seems very unlikely

devildownunder
03-19-2010, 11:14 PM
I'll grant that I am an intellectually lazy internet sports board poster and that they are "professional" lazy sports reporters. When someone starts paying me to spout my opinions, I would hope that I would take a more studied view of the issues.

There are clearly some folks who know what they are talking about. When Bob Knight, Jay Bilas, and a short list of others talk I know that they are speaking from experience and studied research. But it is the distinct minority.

But we can agree to disagree if you think that most sports journalists are describing the current Duke team accurately. No worries. No drama.

I agree that there is a lot of uninformed "reporting" about Duke -- and college basketball in general. Most national outlets really only care about college basketball for about 4 weeks a year and that is definitely obvious if you're someone like us, who follows it year-round. So I have no problem with complaints about the poor quality of college basketball journalism at espn and the like during the tournament.

Your comments went beyond that, however, to call an entire segment of professionals, basically,"lazy and lazier."

arydolphin
03-19-2010, 11:18 PM
Noon.

Is this official? I haven't seen it anywhere online. I think that the NCAA is waiting on the result of the UL-Cal game, because they may put the Duke game later in the day if they are playing Cal for the west coast audience.

Newton_14
03-19-2010, 11:23 PM
Is this official? I haven't seen it anywhere online. I think that the NCAA is waiting on the result of the UL-Cal game, because they may put the Duke game later in the day if they are playing Cal for the west coast audience.

Yeah, I would be shocked if they give that game a noon start..

sagegrouse
03-19-2010, 11:37 PM
Yeah, I would be shocked if they give that game a noon start..

No times up on Sunday games per ESPN and CBS Sports. Howsomever, the St. Mary's-Villanova is the national game at 1PM ET Saturday (no other games scheduled at that time). That's must-see TV.

sagegrouse

SharkD
03-20-2010, 12:05 AM

According to: http://blog.timesunion.com/sportsmedia/ncaa-tournament-second-round-tip-tips/3911/

12:10 (Buffalo I): Syracuse vs. Gonzaga (Gus Johnson/Len Elmore)

2:20 (Milwaukee I): Ohio State/Cal-Santa Barbara vs. Georgia Tech (Ian Eagle/Jim Spanarkel)
2:30 (Spokane I): Michigan State vs. Maryland/Houston (Tim Brando/Mike Gminski)
2:40 (Buffalo II): West Virginia vs. Missouri (Johnson/Elmore)
2:50 (Jacksonville I): Wisconsin vs. Cornell (Jim Nantz/Clark Kellogg)

4:40 (Milwaukee II): Pittsburgh vs. Xavier (Eagle/Spanarkel)
4:50 (Jacksonville II): Duke vs. California/Louisville (Nantz/Kellogg)
5:00 (Spokane II): Purdue vs. Texas A&M (Brando/Gminski)

arydolphin
03-20-2010, 12:27 AM
According to: http://blog.timesunion.com/sportsmedia/ncaa-tournament-second-round-tip-tips/3911/

SharkD,
Thanks for the info. Not a big surprise that Duke is in the last time slot, as a lead-in to the evening lineup on CBS since they are playing a west-coast team from the Bay Area. Syracuse-Gonzaga gets the national telecast because Syracuse is the only other #1 seed playing on Sunday. I'd imagine that the only areas in the country that would not get the Duke-Cal game would be the states of Texas, Ohio, and Pennsylvania, as well as upper Midwest markets with Purdue playing.

greybeard
03-20-2010, 12:31 AM
I think that it is deeper than lazy. I think that it has something to do with grey matter, not simply of the heads, who have little and use less, but the players who K coaches and those who populate most of the higher end teams.

K has by and large a brighter bunch of guys who rise to the challenges he presents them with. These challenges have an athletic component but it is articifical to separate that component from the grey matter component.

There is something wildly anti-smarts about the sports media heads; if you can't dunk it they can't sell it, and all they want to do is sell, sell, sell. That is what they are paid for, and that is what the average fan understands.

I was listening to a sports radio show this evening. A head admitted that he "hates" Duke but was sort of rooting for them nevertheless because of how low the ACC has sunk. Yeah, it seems real low now that the results are flowing in and the ACC is rockin and rollin but let me not digress. The guy went on to say that "Kyle Singler is the type of player I hate." Swear to G-d, the guy said that.

How can you watch basketball and appreciate the game and hate how Singler presents, shows up, and performs. How is that possible? The answer is disgusting.

Wonder what this dude would say of my boyz from Cornell should they go deep. It'd be ugly. Like I said, it already is.

SharkD
03-20-2010, 12:34 AM
I forgot to note that this is now a 30-win season.

Congrats to Coach K and his staff on another milestone.

Hopefully, we'll be celebrating a 35-win season before the middle of April.

tbyers11
03-20-2010, 12:45 AM
Duke game is at approx 5:15 pm ET after Wisconsin-Cornell. Just announced on CBS

snowdenscold
03-20-2010, 04:55 AM
Is this from Gravity's Rainbow or Finnegan's Wake?

Hahaha, hilarious.

camion
03-20-2010, 08:59 AM
We took care of business. I'm happy with the effort and the outcome. Now on to the next round.

NSDukeFan
03-20-2010, 09:55 AM
I was thinking the same thing during the game. Late in the 2nd half he made some amazing recovery plays in a little sequence there, when he knocked it away, recovered back to his man, blocked the shot attempt and ended up getting the rebound off the 2nd shot attempt. He just has a lot of ability.

I am also still expecting bigger and better things out of Miles as well. He also has good offensive skills and we are seeing a glimpse here and there. I am waiting for the pump fake from about 12 feet out and then drive for the monster dunk. It is coming soon to a court near you...
I am looking forward to that pump fake and dunk. I am very encouraged by his shooting. His shot looks so much more comfortable than last year. I think if Mason can get more catches at 12-18 feet, he may be able to do that move as well. I also am very encouraged by how Miles, Mason and Zoubs (and actually most of our other players as well) have done a pretty good job of making interior shots very difficult for Duke's opponents lately. It seems like it is a war to get a shot off in the paint against the team on most occasions. I hope that continues.

I agree that many journalists resort to standard descriptions of the team which may or may not be accurate. I tend to cut them a bit of slack though, as I follow one team in depth and they have to do that for many. Mind you, they are getting paid for what they do...

The guy went on to say that "Kyle Singler is the type of player I hate." Swear to G-d, the guy said that.

How can you watch basketball and appreciate the game and hate how Singler presents, shows up, and performs. How is that possible? The answer is disgusting.

Wonder what this dude would say of my boyz from Cornell should they go deep. It'd be ugly. Like I said, it already is.

I completely agree that I cannot imagine how you can be a basketball fan and not appreciate what Kyle does and how he plays. Mind you, I am biased and feel that way about all Duke's players.

Chard
03-20-2010, 12:05 PM
I heard on ESPN that Duke allowed it's lowest scoring total in a tournament game last night. That is something else!

I love this defense!