PDA

View Full Version : Tokoto in Milwaukee, and so is unc coach

WiJoe
03-12-2010, 08:48 PM
He has nothing better to do, obviously. Wearing his baby blue sweater vest. Signing autographs. Chatting it up with Tokoto's AAU coach, Ritchie Davis.

Tokoto's prep team two victories shy of going to Wisconsin state tournament in Madison for first time in school history. More later.

superdave
03-12-2010, 08:52 PM
Is Roy wearing a Jayhawks sticker?

SoCalDukeFan
03-12-2010, 08:52 PM
be getting the house ready or the NIT Selection show viewing party with the team?

SoCal

BD80
03-12-2010, 09:11 PM
Shouldn't Roy be getting the house ready or the NIT Selection show viewing party with the team?

SoCal

ol' roy doesn't give a sh!t about this year's team!

Saratoga2
03-12-2010, 09:32 PM
Ole Roy takes a 16 & 16 season to present to his recruits. In today's world, all the recruits know how the teams do, so they may wonder why they would want to go into a program that might not make the NIT this year. I much rather be coach K with a potential #1 seed and a good chance to win the ACC.

GODUKEGO
03-12-2010, 09:41 PM
Is Roy wearing a Jayhawks sticker?

Not a sticker but a sweater. Speaking of throwing them under the bus!!

http://www.finalfourticketsnews.com/images/roy-loves-kansas.bmp

YourLandlord
03-12-2010, 09:44 PM
Ole Roy takes a 16 & 16 season to present to his recruits. In today's world, all the recruits know how the teams do, so they may wonder why they would want to go into a program that might not make the NIT this year. I much rather be coach K with a potential #1 seed and a good chance to win the ACC.

Eh, this is easy for Roy to spin. "Obviously we're an amazing program, 2 titles in the last few years. Hit a rough patch after some of those players left last year -- you know them, they're famous. But, I think you're what we need to get back to the Carolina standard and another national title. Which of course will set you up well for an NBA career, like these other players blah blah blah."

Not a big deal, Roy's got ample equity built up from the last 5 years.

WiJoe
03-12-2010, 09:47 PM
the sweater vest has a little tar heel on it. avoided asking where his ku sticker was. Great restraint on my part.

Welcome2DaSlopes
03-12-2010, 09:49 PM
the sweater vest has a little tar heel on it. avoided asking where his ku sticker was. Great restraint on my part.

If you are referring to the picture that was posted, the tar heel is a hat from a fan sitting in front of roy