PDA

View Full Version : ACC Tournament tickets are CHEAP

hurleyfor3
03-12-2010, 01:12 AM
This is what happens when unc and Wake blow out on Thursday. Lowers are going for well under face for the remaining games and there is almost no market for uppers.

Face for the remaining games (two Friday sessions, the Saturday session and the Sunday session) is $252. After Thursday's games I paid $140 for a full book in the low double letters of Section 102, which is one over from Duke's section. This is like paying face for the Friday sessions and getting Saturday and Sunday for free! It is also as much as I have paid for single sessions in the past. And tickets will likely only get cheaper. You don't even have to fork over the $15 for parking -- you can park on the street in one of the adjacent sketchy neighborhoods.

If you are anywhere near Greensboro, come on out here, take a hard line on what you will pay to get in and cheer us on!

DU82
03-12-2010, 08:26 AM
Thanks for the update. I'll be over in a couple of hours!

davekay1971
03-12-2010, 08:49 AM
And of course I'm on call this weekend...grrrrrrrr.

1999ballboy
03-12-2010, 01:08 PM
Seriously, if you couldn't be there today, make it tomorrow, assuming Duke even wins this thing. As of halftime of the UVA game, the showing by the Duke fans is PATHETIC. Carolina's out of the tournament and UVA fans have 4 times as long to drive, so there's no excuse for not making enough noise to be heard. Remember, if you're there, the Cameron Crazies are on break, so you just have to act like the Crazies. I know I'll be there tomorrow.

bleedingblue
03-12-2010, 07:27 PM
What r tix for the Saturday games going for?

GODUKEGO
03-12-2010, 07:44 PM
What r tix for the Saturday games going for?

I was at the game today and bought two pairs for tomorrow. First row of upper deck at the baseline for $70 each and two downstairs between baseline and free throw line about 16 rows back for $50 each. If Maryland loses tonight which they are down by 11 with 6:55 to go in the first half, I might have a pair for sale. Friend in Richmond is a Maryland fan.

Dr. Tina
03-12-2010, 08:03 PM
It's times like these when I really wish I lived in NC. I'd be all about Greensboro this weekend after hearing what tickets are going for this year! So envious of you all that are going!

WiJoe
03-13-2010, 12:25 AM
It's times like these when I really wish I lived in NC. I'd be all about Greensboro this weekend after hearing what tickets are going for this year! So envious of you all that are going!

You and me and thousands of others!

:D