PDA

View Full Version : Zoubek Open Court Jam

Skitzle
03-11-2010, 11:46 AM
Anyone remember Zoubeks open court dribble-dunk in some game last season (I think preseason).

Anyone know who that was against or have a video?

I was talking about it with a friend and wanted to share...

It was clearly a foreshadowing of his greatness this year... :)

MChambers
03-11-2010, 11:57 AM
Anyone remember Zoubeks open court dribble-dunk in some game last season (I think preseason).

Pretty sure it was Xavier.

Madrasdukie
03-11-2010, 12:10 PM

From what I recall:

I remember the open court (I think he dribbled at least half the length of the court) dribbling and finger roll basket by Brian last year in the blow out against Maryland in Cameron. I clearly remember how pumped the team was to witness it esp. G who even mentioned it in a post game interview.

This year, again, against MD in Cameron, he had what looked like a dunk, though I'm not too sure if I'd call it open court.

You could possibly try finding these videos in the dukeblueplanet website .

livehead16
03-11-2010, 12:11 PM
If it's the one I think you mean (the one I'm thinking of was more of a lay-in than a dunk, but it was open-court dribbling), it's in the middle of my highlights video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BmqdRSNZOg Can't remember exactly what time in the video, sorry.

Madrasdukie
03-11-2010, 01:59 PM
From what I recall:

I remember the open court (I think he dribbled at least half the length of the court) dribbling and finger roll basket by Brian last year in the blow out against Maryland in Cameron. I clearly remember how pumped the team was to witness it esp. G who even mentioned it in a post game interview.

I think it was against Duquesne.

CameronBornAndBred
03-11-2010, 02:03 PM
If it's the one I think you mean (the one I'm thinking of was more of a lay-in than a dunk, but it was open-court dribbling), it's in the middle of my highlights video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BmqdRSNZOg Can't remember exactly what time in the video, sorry.
It's at 5:08..but the whole video is great. Lotta faces in there that coulda been with us this year.

Acymetric
03-11-2010, 02:48 PM
The very first play was so awesome to watch when it happened. Beautiful passing, what a play!

superdave
03-11-2010, 02:52 PM
I think it was against Duquesne.

I remember one against Duquense as well. Perhaps multiple coast to coast dunks in his career?