PDA

View Full Version : Dunleavy out at LA

johnb
03-10-2010, 11:47 AM
A month after he gave up his coaching duties of 7 years to focus on being GM of the Clippers, Mike's dad lost that job as well. In a class act, the owner didn't mention it at their dinner earlier in the week, and the announcement was made from the club to the press via email. The Clippers wonder why they are such failures? Well, it doesn't help that the number 1 pick got injured, but it also doesn't help that they don't treat people well. Of course, as a Knicks fan, I should just crawl back into my hole and wait for the future.

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=4980825

CrazieDUMB
03-10-2010, 03:38 PM
Kind of weird that they handled it this way, sending out a statement before telling him he's been fired. Just another example of how poorly run the clippers are. Then again, given Dunleavy's performance, they probably should have fired him by sliming, a la 90's nickelodeon

94duke
03-10-2010, 03:54 PM
Kind of weird that they handled it this way, sending out a statement before telling him he's been fired. Just another example of how poorly run the clippers are. Then again, given Dunleavy's performance, they probably should have fired him by sliming, a la 90's nickelodeon

"I don't know."

:eek:

Matches
03-10-2010, 04:02 PM
Just another example of how poorly run the clippers are. Then again, given Dunleavy's performance, they probably should have fired him by sliming, a la 90's nickelodeon

Ha! Suddenly I have visions of Ari Gold running through the Clippers' offices with his paintball gun. :D