PDA

View Full Version : Celebrities at Game Saturday?

thebur
03-08-2010, 10:41 AM
Sorry if I missed this earlier, but my buddy and I were discussing the folks who were in attendance saturday night on the way back to DC. Our seats were in section eight just to Laettner's left, so we saw a lot of the people but have some unidentified, including a very large gentleman in a black sweater with a very attractive woman in a pink dress who looked like he MUST play in the NFL. It was defnitely not VO or any of our recent NFL players, was just trying to figure that one out. Below is the list of ones we saw or heard were there:

1. Laettner (awesome)
2. Thomas Hill
3. Kenny Dennard
4. Billy King
5. Bobby Hurley (wished we had the "Assist-o-meter" sign we had as 14 year olds to count down the assists until he broke the assist record, as it is still at my friends house in NC)
6. Matt Leinart
7. Hubert Davis
8. Bobby Knight
9. Erin Andrews (DEFINITELY there)
10. Rece Davis
11. Kenny Blakeney
12. Mystery NFL man (any help is appreciated)

Was a great game, and got to sit beside my turncoat friend who went to UNC and changed sides. His parents and I gave him hell the rest of the weekend. GTHC, GTH.

Lord Ash
03-08-2010, 10:42 AM
S
11. Kenny Blakeney

What did his socks look like?

GODUKEGO
03-08-2010, 10:53 AM
Sorry if I missed this earlier, but my buddy and I were discussing the folks who were in attendance saturday night on the way back to DC. Our seats were in section eight just to Laettner's left, so we saw a lot of the people but have some unidentified, including a very large gentleman in a black sweater with a very attractive woman in a pink dress who looked like he MUST play in the NFL. It was defnitely not VO or any of our recent NFL players, was just trying to figure that one out. Below is the list of ones we saw or heard were there:

1. Laettner (awesome)
2. Thomas Hill
3. Kenny Dennard
4. Billy King
5. Bobby Hurley (wished we had the "Assist-o-meter" sign we had as 14 year olds to count down the assists until he broke the assist record, as it is still at my friends house in NC)
6. Matt Leinart
7. Hubert Davis
8. Bobby Knight
9. Erin Andrews (DEFINITELY there)
10. Rece Davis
11. Kenny Blakeney
12. Mystery NFL man (any help is appreciated)
13. Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Was a great game, and got to sit beside my turncoat friend who went to UNC and changed sides. His parents and I gave him hell the rest of the weekend. GTHC, GTH.

13. Erin Andrews partner on Dancing With The Stars

http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/dancer-announcement/ThemeGallery/399314

uncwdevil
03-08-2010, 11:02 AM
The PC fan.

JBDuke
03-08-2010, 11:09 AM
Anyone know what Leinart's connection to Duke is? I've seen him at a couple of big games now. (Maybe it's just that he's a basketball fan, and given how bad USC basketball sucks, he's looking to follow a quality program?)

hurleyfor3
03-08-2010, 11:29 AM
I wouldn't count broadcasters who were there as a condition of their employment.

Anyway, didn't espn show a couple actors too? And did they in fact show Hurley?

YourLandlord
03-08-2010, 12:06 PM
Anyone know what Leinart's connection to Duke is? I've seen him at a couple of big games now. (Maybe it's just that he's a basketball fan, and given how bad USC basketball sucks, he's looking to follow a quality program?)
One of his good friends went to Duke and had an extra ticket.

PumpkinFunk
03-09-2010, 09:27 AM
I had heard that Tim Tebow was given an invite to the game, but my guess is that his NFL draft prep kept him from coming.

blazindw
03-09-2010, 10:11 AM

I'm still mad that Leinart got in the game and I didn't :(

CrazieDUMB
03-09-2010, 10:35 AM
I heard the defending NCAA champions were there. Certainly didn't see them though, they must have scalped it to some IM team.