PDA

View Full Version : MBB: (20) Georgetown at (8) West Virginia

airowe
03-01-2010, 07:29 PM
I'm worried about West Virginia getting two quality wins in their last two games (This one and Villanova) and taking over our #1 Spot.

Here's hoping for a Georgetown win (sorry Rthomas.)

Not looking good as I type, Austin Freeman out with a stomach virus and WVU up 27- 14...

loldevilz
03-01-2010, 07:33 PM
I'm worried about West Virginia getting two quality wins in their last two games (This one and Villanova) and taking over our #1 Spot.

Not looking good as I type, Austin Freeman out with a stomach virus and WVU up 27- 14...

There is no way Georgetown wins with Austin Freeman out.

Duke4life92
03-01-2010, 07:49 PM

Like bobby knight says,it don't matter.If you good enuff then it don't matter, just win where you're at.Personally i'd be just fine with a 2seed over a 1 being just a lil less pressure and ridicule(cause you know that would come our way if awarded a #1 seed).

CDu
03-01-2010, 07:49 PM

If we take care of business this week and next, I don't think there's any chance that WVU overtakes us. They just have too much ground to make up. I don't think a win at home over Georgetown (who is fading and now doesn't have Freeman) is worth more than a road win over Maryland. Also, I think it'll be moot, as I don't think WVU will win at Villanova anyway.

airowe
03-01-2010, 08:13 PM
I guess I'm worried cause I expect us to lose in College Park...

moonpie23
03-01-2010, 08:34 PM
i don't EXPECT us to lose, altho i acknowledge the possibility...

Gtown tryin to make a run here...but WVU is not having any of it....

17 up with 9 in to go...

CDu
03-01-2010, 08:48 PM
I guess I'm worried cause I expect us to lose in College Park...

We may. But I'd also expect WVU to lose at Villanova. I'd say we're more likely to beat Maryland than WVU is to beat Villanova (considering that we killed Maryland at home, while WVU lost to Villanova at home).

MrBisonDevil
03-01-2010, 10:06 PM
If Duke wins the ACC Tourney then we'll get a #1 seed. It won't matter what anyone else does.

rthomas
03-01-2010, 10:17 PM
Just back from the game. And I have to say I was impressed with WVU's
D forcing turnovers on Georgetown. Now we have a two game bye in the BE tournament.

Last home game for Da'Sean Butler - it'll be sad to see him go.

superdave
03-01-2010, 11:44 PM
Gtown is fading just like last year. 8 losses now, or 9?

Monroe was leading a break and dribbled straight out of bounds. He thought he was Lamar Odom for a second.

The Big East suddenly looks less menacing.

flyingdutchdevil
03-02-2010, 08:43 AM
Gtown is fading just like last year. 8 losses now, or 9?

Monroe was leading a break and dribbled straight out of bounds. He thought he was Lamar Odom for a second.

The Big East suddenly looks less menacing.

Still wouldn't want to face GTown in the tourney...