PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Men's Swim Team

GarrickB28
02-28-2010, 01:40 PM
http://www.goduke.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=4200&ATCLID=204897835

The Mens swim team finished 6th at ACCs over the weekend. One of the only non-schlorshiped sports beat many fully funded teams including Maryland. Capped off an impressive meet with a third place finish behind nationally ranked Carolina and UVA in the 400 freestyle relay, and beating FSU (whos also nationally ranked).

Kewlswim
02-28-2010, 02:01 PM
As you can probably guess a person whose login name is "Kewlswim" has spent a bit of time in the water. :)

GO DUKE!

ArtVandelay
02-28-2010, 02:29 PM
As a former Duke swimmer myself, I can confirm that we never used to be nearly this good. Nice to see the program turning a corner. Impressive work, gentlemen.

Cavlaw
02-28-2010, 02:39 PM
As a former Duke swimmer myself, I can confirm that we never used to be nearly this good. Nice to see the program turning a corner. Impressive work, gentlemen.
Same here. It's nice to see the team finding some success.

GarrickB28
02-28-2010, 02:44 PM

Note, posted by a former swimer as well. haha I had to post it to give them the props the deserve.