PDA

View Full Version : Crazies that will be at the Carolina game

GODUKEGO
02-14-2010, 12:58 PM
Being senior day, what a salute to Jon Scheyer's parents if the Crazies start chanting "Jon Scheyer's parents" over and over until they stand to a standing ovation. What a class act by the best sport's fans in the world. Brings goose bumps thinking about. What will the Carolina fans and players think witnessing this? Wish I could have played at Cameron!!! I can try to find out if Lance's, Brian's, Jordan Davidson's and Steve Johnson's parents will be there. Just let me know??

DukeCO2009
02-14-2010, 01:08 PM
In general, each player's parents show up for Senior Day. Why single out Scheyer's parents? What have they done that other past players' parents have not? I'm confused.

GODUKEGO
02-14-2010, 03:45 PM
In general, each player's parents show up for Senior Day. Why single out Scheyer's parents? What have they done that other past players' parents have not? I'm confused.

Not singling out Scheyer's parents, re-read or read the comment about the other seniors. Besides has his parent's not been to every home game and many away games???

uh_no
02-14-2010, 03:49 PM
Being senior day, what a salute to Jon Scheyer's parents if the Crazies start chanting "Jon Scheyer's parents" over and over until they stand to a standing ovation. What a class act by the best sport's fans in the world. Brings goose bumps thinking about. What will the Carolina fans and players think witnessing this? Wish I could have played at Cameron!!! I can try to find out if Lance's, Brian's, Jordan Davidson's and Steve Johnson's parents will be there. Just let me know??

the parents scheyer brought doughnuts to the line yesterday

msdukie
02-15-2010, 12:33 PM

Steven Johnson is a redshirt junior who has applied to the new master's program at Fuqua (see Davidson, Jordan) and will be on the team as a grad student next year.

airowe
02-15-2010, 02:11 PM

Have you seen Jon's Mom? ;)

weezie
02-15-2010, 06:01 PM
And his dad is handsome!:)

Lord Ash
02-15-2010, 06:14 PM
the parents scheyer brought doughnuts to the line yesterday

Awesome, I did not hear that!